A little flex time
We are an open source startup that empowers developers to build flexible and powerful semantic search systems to query all types of data using our Haystack framework.
deepset is at the forefront of natural language processing (NLP) and we are on our way to becoming a standard for semantic search. Come join our team and work with tech experts on real-world cases, in a fast-paced and high-impact environment, and shape the NLP space together with us.
Life at deepset
At deepset you will find an environment with equal opportunities to grow, share ideas, build relationships, and succeed. We believe every employee is important and generates a direct impact on our team’s success.
We are certified by Flexa® Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person "Re.Base", and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page to learn more about our culture.
- Manage complex sales cycles, identify and close new accounts
- Gather data and perform research to identify opportunities matching deepset’s ideal customer profile
- Track sales details including use case, forecasting, and customer feedback
- Work together with the field marketing team to shape messaging and campaigns
- Follow a solution-based sales approach and interact with sales engineers and solution architects throughout the process
- Reach out and communicate with decision-makers like product managers, program managers and IT executives
- 5+ years of experience in creating opportunities and closing deals
- Empathy for personas in tech, such as developers, product managers, CIOs
- Excitement about technology and machine learning in particular
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious and eager to succeed
- Creative and flexible, in order to experiment with new approaches and iterate on those
- Remote-first: You can choose to work from home or any other workspace that suits you. We offer a home office budget for equipment and furniture, and we would be happy to sponsor a co-working spot.
- Grow: Personal and professional growth is important to us. We have a budget to learn and develop new skills, the chance to speak at conferences, and our team-favorite is the monthly “Hacky Friday”.
- Connect: We have a virtual office, a monthly social budget to reconnect virtually or in person, regular walk and talks with colleagues from other teams, and a flexible travel policy that enables you to meet colleagues in-person when needed.
- Re:base: Once every few months we meet in person. We believe it's great to still see each other occasionally in real life. We have good discussions, we do workshops, we brainstorm, we have lunches together, and we have fun. We cover travel expenses for sure.
- You are an owner: We offer every employee the opportunity to be enrolled in the employee stock option plan and own a part of the company.
- Personal time off: If you want to recharge and travel the world - there are 27 days of paid holidays.
- Choose your tech: Linux, Windows, or macOS? Laptop or PC? The choice is yours and we will provide what you need.
What colleagues say
- "For me, deepset has it all: we are building a company with a fascinating product in a highly disruptive market and a great vision-driven team. I am proud to help building the future of NLP together!” (Anna, Head of Operations)
- "I'm passionate about early open source teams and products. As an ex-founder, I know the challenges of building OSS and I wanted to help. I'm also excited about the technology adoption for NLP and QA.” (Andrey, Head of Product Marketing)