Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About the role
Frontend Engineers at Leadfeeder work on our web frontend with state of the art technologies. The Leadfeeder web frontend consists of multiple Ember applications and makes extensive use of add-ons such as ember-data, ember-engines, ember-concurrency, ember-cli-mirage and tailwind. Our strong testing culture extends to the frontend: all user flows are covered with acceptance tests, components and models are integration and unit tested.
As a member of our team, you will have a direct impact on the product with a high degree of ownership and freedom. You will have the opportunity to use your creativity and your unique perspective while collaborating with the other team members from your squad/chapter.
- Developing new features together with your squad
- Providing code reviews to your peers
- Monitoring and analyzing both technical performance of the frontend and user analytics to support data-driven decision making for building great user experiences
- Work closely with our designers to provide feedback on new or improved user interfaces and prototype them
- Maintaining the CI/CD pipeline for our frontend deployment
- Hands-on experience developing Ember.js applications or similar
- Strong understanding of HTTP and web based APIs
- Skills and the right mentality for test automation
- Capability to work remotely
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- To be based within European time zone
Nice to have
- Familiarity with backend web frameworks, Ruby on Rails in particular
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.)
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Long-term B2B contractual form
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Dealfront provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Dealfront is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Dealfront
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
It's refreshing to see a company that promotes work/ life balance, actually hold true to that. Since flexible working is the norm around here, it never has to be awkward when asking for time off or asking to switch up your hours a bit for the day. Dealfront really does practice what they preach.