Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
YOU will be the key link between marketing and sales to support top-of-the-funnel sales for a given region, working closely with the sales and marketing counterparts on a demand generation strategy that drives both inbound and outbound leads.
- Demand Generation Delivery (approx.. % of role breakdown – 50%)
- Demand Generation Strategy (approx. % of role breakdown – 25%)
- Localisation (approx. % of role breakdown – 25%)
- Other key areas of focus
- - Demonstrate ROI on all activities
- Delivery of holistic demand generation activity, outbound/inbound lead generation- Managing prospect lists, managing data, building campaigns within lead gen tools (eg. Salesloft) and the execution of those campaigns- Qualifying inbound leads and creating opportunities that are fit to be passed to Sales Consultants
- Working with segment-focused marketing managers and sales consultants, support the creation of a demand gen strategy that meets regional targets- Researching prospects, target personas, and segment landscape to assist with lead scoring and more account based marketing- Building prospect target lists using business development tools.- Build strategies using clear and defined KPIs and ROI. Specific campaigns that are built and delivered as part of the strategy should have trackable metrics and align with your overall strategic objectives- Own data management for prospecting
- Localise key marketing materials already in existence to support campaigns as needed, including white papers, blog posts, emails, social media campaigns and sales collateral
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders- Data-driven approach – base strategy on facts rather than opinions
Skills Knowledge & Expertise 🎯
- 2+ years of experience in the payments space
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment & thrives within it
- Delivered demand-generation activities, meeting individual and team targets.
- Delivered a segment strategy resulting in improvement in key team OKRs & KPIs
- Adhere to team processes and practices
- Understands different demand generation and sales development techniques
- Experience with Salesforce
- Have a positive winning mindset
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, bonus (for permanent employees), a pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefit allowance, comprehensive learning and development resources and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances and access to mental health support!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore
What employees are saying
"Working at Currencycloud is like a breath of fresh air! The culture is open, people are genuine, and management care about employees. The transparent and flexible work environment makes me want to put in that little extra every day. It’s been a fun ride working with such talented and diverse group of people."
Anonymous Product Director at Currencycloud