1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
The Global Director - Compliance Ops oversees and drives the continuous improvement
of people and processes of the Compliance Operations Shared Services teams.
- Oversee the implementation of new tools and processes within the Compliance team
- Coach and Mentor Compliance Ops Managers and Team Leads
- Provide structure and a control framework to support the different Currencycloud regulated entities who are the clients of the Compliance Ops shared service teams
- Get involved in the mid and long-term strategic planning for the Compliance Operations Team
- Drive the continuous review of processes in order to more efficiently and effectively mitigate any AML related risk
- Represent compliance when required in cross-departmental projects
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise..
- 3 to 5 years management experience, within a start-up/scale-up environment
- Has a deep desire to solve real problems and sees the beauty of data and structure and how important these are to understanding a problem and identifying solutions
- Has exceptional organisational skills and pays attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence others
- Is adept at conducting 80/20 analysis, drawing out business insights and presenting findings and recommendations persuasively
- Ability to prioritise work by taking the impact and scale of the work into consideration, as well as managing time effectively to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs