A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Curencycloud’s Commercial Partners are an essential component of our go-to-market success and ultimate growth as a company.
Commercial partners are defined as organisations that provide complementary/adjacent services to our clients, whereby collaboration accelerates time to value; accesses new clients/segments, and creates upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
You will be aligned to the banking GTM team; identifying & managing new and existing commercial partnerships predominantly with system integrators/professional services and core banking platforms, building out a programmatic partner activation process, and day-to-day relationship management. Relationships and interdependencies are often complex and require close management in order to drive success for all parties in our partnerships ecosystem. You will also be adept at agreeing on joint goals & objectives and holding stakeholders at all levels within partner organizations to account.
In this role, you will work closely with sales, account management, and technical and marketing colleagues.
- Identify, engage, manage & cultivate partnership relationships with system integrators/professional services and core banking platforms, and other ecosystem participants to drive commercial objectives (ultimately revenue).
- Actively establish further senior management relationships throughout partner organisations
- Detailed GTM planning and execution in conjunction with counterparts within partner organisations to drive awareness, new revenue opportunities and wallet share including - Partner activation plans and go-to-market activities including; sales enablement, awareness, demand generation, joint events, and PR, and case studies. Work with technical teams to deepen collaboration through new solutions and integrations that enhance the client experience and time to value
- Continuously map ecosystem organisations, their potential roles, and their contribution to specific target client segments.
- Drive general awareness of the partnerships, their purpose, and benefits to key stakeholders and the respective sales teams at the partner and Currencycloud
- Set SMART objectives that deliver desired outcomes and ROI in line with the overall goals and objectives
- Align all activities to commercial outcomes
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders across our business
- Take an active interest in our product and industry, becoming an expert in your field
- Complete any other ad hoc duties as required
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...🎯
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role with a proven track record of igniting and maintaining Partnerships/alliances
- Experience with consulting/system integrators or core banking platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in creating & managing joint GTM plans and holding yourself & partners to account on key deliverables
- Technology/banking/fintech experience preferable, in particular within complex interdependent ecosystems
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to network at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload, and tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a scale-up environment, responding positively to changes, and demonstrating agility
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs