3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Service Management Lead
CTS are looking to hire a Google Workspace Managed Services Lead for their growing Google Workspace Support team. As the successful applicant, you will work closely with our Head of Workspace Delivery, CTO for Work Transformation and Customer Success Lead.
CTS provides Support and Managed Services to customers throughout the UK and Europe across a range of Google and partner technologies. This Lead role will help further develop and maintain the highest levels of customer service for Workspace customers, working closely with leaders across the business.
You will be tasked with ensuring that the Workspace managed services organisation has the correct capacity, capabilities and tools to ensure delivery excellence to its customers, and meets and exceeds SLAs and KPIs.
You will help to refine and improve our offerings, aligned to customer requirements, from pre-sales, through service transition to ongoing services and customer reviews meetings. The success of this role will be defined by customer satisfaction with Managed Services delivered by CTS across our long term customer relationships.
If you have a leadership background (ideally in an ITIL Service Management based role), experience in driving managed services customer outcomes, a passion for customer empathy and great communication skills, this job would be a great opportunity for you.
What you’ll do:
High Level: ensuring our Google Workspace managed services offerings are amazing. More specifically:
- Ensure managed services team members have appropriate assets, skills and support to deliver great service (demonstrated by KPIs and CSAT) to our customers
- Have a keen eye for detail over metrics, processes and materials to support and promote excellence in Service Management
- Provide thought leadership on the adoption of ITIL based Service Management across Workspace and other technologies commonly found in the cloud ecosystem
- Contribute to or lead business review meetings / calls with customers
- Oversee training of the team to make sure we are utilising modern frameworks and new technologies which can aid in meeting customer requirements
- You will hire, train, develop and manage the performance of your team. This will include regular scheduled 1-1s and coaching
- Communicate with customers as the point of escalation for Incident Management, when needed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with appropriate Google and other third party stakeholders, leading on ensuring appropriate escalations
- This is a fast growing and evolving environment. You’ll contribute new ideas into your team and beyond, working with teams across the business to help refine Support and Service Management propositions for our customers
- You will energise and inspire those you interact with.
- When building and hiring in your team you will consider diversity of thought and the value of having different experiences within your team.
- Encourage your team to contribute to, and allow them reasonable time off for, our various CSR initiatives. Whether they are part of our Environmental Board, our DEI community or our Charity Team - they are all key parts of our culture and we encourage people to get involved.
- You’ll be considerate of our environmental procurement policy which means that you and your team will use local and environmentally friendly suppliers wherever possible.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Previous experience of successfully leading Service Management in a varied, customer focussed and IT focussed Service Delivery organisation
- Experience and passion for technology and it’s potential for positive impact for our customers
- Experience of working in a matrix management environment with teams providing technical and functional services
- Being a “self starter” and being able to balance short and medium term goals with long term strategic approaches
- Passionate about continuous improvement and promoting a culture of feedback driven by data and key metrics.
- Leadership experience in maintaining an engaged and motivated team, coaching them to achieve their best in a positive environment
- Great communication skills
- 3yrs+ Team lead experience
- Understanding of Google (and Google partner) technical solutions
- Exposure to commercial acumen around customer proposals and pricing models
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary (see our “Fair pay. Done right” commitment below), you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policy, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment; We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".
Our offices are based in Manchester, Edinburgh, London and Utrecht in the Netherlands. For this role to be placed with the majority of the team, we are looking for the successful candidate to be based in Edinburgh or have the ability to travel weekly to Edinburgh to be with the team.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.