3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Google Partner Sales Exec
CTS is looking for a Google Partner Sales Exec to strengthen our relationship with Google in the UK. Based in or around London, they will be responsible for building relationships with Google across all segments of their organisation including Digital Native, Corporate, Enterprise, Public Sector and others. This will include building trust and influencing Google stakeholders to generate Google sourced leads and new business for CTS. It will involve proactively working with internal stakeholders to create and present a compelling ‘why CTS’ narrative for different Google audiences, building and executing joint pipeline initiatives and bringing the right stakeholders together to make things happen.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and this is a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting technology organisations on the planet. The successful candidate will be a strong relationship builder, proactive self-starter and confident presenter, ideally with 4+ years experience in partnerships and/or sales. Applicants will be highly driven, capable and motivated with a strong track record and a desire to accelerate their career growth.
What you’ll do:
- Relationship building, creating trust and influencing key stakeholders at Google
- Working across all segments at Google including Digital Native, Corporate, Enterprise, Public Sector to generate leads and new business for CTS
- Working with internal stakeholders to proactively create and present a compelling ‘why CTS’ narrative for different Google audiences
- Fronting Google event engagements and relationship building activities
- KPIs will tie back to generating Google sourced leads for CTS
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company
- Natural relationship builder with ability to connect at all levels of the organisation
- Collaborative team player
- Self starter with a “crack on” mentality
- Great organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Confident presenter and takes the initiative
- 4+ years experience in partnerships and/or sales with a strong track record
- Experience within the tech industry or IT consultancy
- Experience with Google cloud
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary (see our “Fair pay. Done right” commitment below), you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policy, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment; We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".
London based or ability to travel into London at least 3 days per week to meet with Google stakeholders in person, as well as to our Manchester office on a quarterly basis. We have offices in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Utrecht.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 250 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.