3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
We have an exciting opportunity within our high performing B2B sales function. As the successful candidate your primary focus will be to increase the market penetration of Google Cloud products and services.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of business and technical knowledge that enables them to engage effectively with CXO level client contacts, software developers and IT architects.
You will work closely with your sales colleagues and partners to follow-up on potential prospects and identify new opportunities. You will be working in a high performing sales team, with the opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills quickly through ongoing training and development.
You will be expected to lead from the front in creating opportunities with potential customers, armed with a highly innovative technology proposition. You will receive full and continued training and support, allowing you to become the CTS Sales Specialist within your specified vertical.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling cloud-based solutions and will demonstrate a positive attitude towards excelling and progressing within a fast growing business.
What you’ll do:
- Promote Google Cloud services in your specified industry vertical
- Define and execute against a comprehensive account plan
- Create and promote innovative value propositions around GCP services
- Desire to develop and excel in a fast-paced, highly successful business
- Communicating new product developments & services to existing & prospective customers across the UK and Europe
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within assigned accounts
- Proactively follow up on opportunities to close deals
- Regularly update the CRM system with the details of your accounts and opportunities
- Plan approaches & pitches, working with others to develop a proposal that addresses the client’s needs, concerns & objectives
- Work with the Professional Services team to successfully deliver projects to partners and customers.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Significant Enterprise account management or business development experience in the IT industry
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Self-starter, positive attitude, competitive
- Previous B2B technology sales experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM database
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Competitive attitude with a resilience and determination to succeed
- Willingness to contribute to a great culture, and deliver new ideas to the role
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary (see our “Fair pay. Done right” commitment below), you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policy, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment; We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".
We have offices based in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht. However we are more than happy to consider remote working for this position.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.