Fully flexible hours
Cronofy is a high-growth technology company headquartered in Nottingham, UK, with offices in London and Amsterdam. Our mission is to Schedule Everything For Everyone.
Over the past 8 years, we’ve grown a self-sustaining, profitable business serving businesses around the world. From market leaders like GoDaddy, Houzz and Indeed through to the smallest tech start-ups. We're truly international, with over half of our customers in the US with the remainder across EMEA and APAC.
Our success to date has been driven by providing the underlying technology powering scheduling in SaaS applications. We're now working with enterprises directly, helping them address scheduling challenges at the business function level in recruiting, support and service as well as organization-wide.
We are looking for an Office Manager (part time) based out of our Nottingham office. This role is part of the People team and will report to Mark, Head of Talent. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of our Nottingham and London offices, improving the experience of everyone working at Cronofy, and ensuring that employees are supported through a range of People Experience based activities.
You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the offices, including working directly with suppliers, contractors and landlords to ensure the offices run smoothly and are places that Cronofy employees want to use when not working remotely.
This role is key to Cronofy, and you’ll work closely with the Head of Talent, Finance Manager and Head of Information Security to ensure that all Cronofy employees are well supported.
How we work
We can support a predominantly remote, office based or hybrid working model. We really do value face to face time and encourage teams to spend regular time together at our offices or suitable locations.
We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between this alongside life and responsibilities outside of work.
Due to the nature of this role we are ideally looking for someone based within a commutable distance from our Nottingham office. We are happy to offer full flexibility in terms of how you work, whether you choose to work shorter hours but more days to accommodate personal commitments, or even work alternative days.
We are direct with our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so that we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taken personally.
How you'll work
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience in facilities or office management (essential)
- Any HR generalist experience is of benefit
- The ability, and willingness, to build strong and trusting relationships with all members of the business and external stakeholders
- A hands-on approach
- Identifying, taking ownership of, and resolving issues before they escalate
- Flexible approach to daily activities with a strong administrative background
- Ability to work proactively, under own initiative and able to prioritise conflicting work demands effectively
- Outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills
Most importantly this role requires someone with the ability to identify needs across the business and create your own solutions. You will be someone who is comfortable with the independence and freedom to define the success of this position with the full support of the business.
This role would ideally suit someone from an Office Management background or perhaps experience working in a co-working space who has ambitions of moving into a more HR role in the future.
As Office Manager you will be responsible for:
- General office administration - upkeep, stocks, security, deliveries etc.
- Supporting Head of Talent in areas such as onboarding, benefits, recruitment, and other HR generalist activities
- Overseeing team satisfaction and wellbeing, identifying areas for improvement and actioning positive change
- Liaising with the landlord and/or other suppliers to ensure offices are safe, functional and well stocked
- Monitoring any necessary office purchasing
- Managing all facilities administration and other such requests
- Managing office improvement projects
- Taking responsibility for aspects of Health and Safety, including DSE assessments, and staff wellbeing
Our teams are all self sufficient in most areas including expenses, but there will be times when this role will manage group bookings e.g. staff socials.
- A 60 minute introductory call with Mark, our Head of Talent
- A 60-90 minute interview with Mark and Karl, Head of IS, where we will:
- Answer your questions
- Discuss your work history
- Dive into the Cronofy culture
- Ask you to present back a 30/60/90 day plan for this role. The format of this is completely your choice.
- A final call with Adam Bird, our CEO, to discuss any final questions
What we offer
- £25k-30k basic pro rata (3 days per week
- Basic salary (range) according to your experience
- Pension scheme matched at 5%
- 25 days days holiday in addition to flexible national holidays. National holidays are added to your holiday allowance and you're not required to take them on the corresponding day.
- 5 personal development days per year to use for L&D, charitable causes or similar
- Private medical care with Bupa
- Medicash Proactive cash plan for dental, optical etc.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 mental health support
- Pleo card for work expenses, hardware, travel etc.
- A flexible approach to working; remote, office or hybrid
- A principles driven culture that provides the framework for autonomous decision making and personal development
Our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion:
Cronofy exists to schedule everything for everyone. We can only achieve this goal when we strive to foster an inclusive working environment that inspires innovative thinking. We believe everyone at Cronofy should have equal opportunity to learn, create their best work, and grow in their careers.