Fully flexible hours
Cronofy is a high-growth technology company headquartered in Nottingham, UK. Our mission is to Schedule Everything For Everyone.
Over the past 6 years we’ve grown a self-sustaining, profitable business serving hundreds of SaaS businesses around the world. From market leaders like GoDaddy, Houzz and Indeed through to the smallest tech start-ups. We're truly international, with over half of our customers in the US with the remainder across EMEA and APAC.
Our success to date has been driven by providing the underlying technology powering scheduling in SaaS applications. We're now working with enterprises directly, helping them address scheduling challenges at business function level in recruiting, support and service as well as organization wide.
Cronofy is already powering interview scheduling capabilities for hundreds of SaaS products and we're now building our own integrations into products like Greenhouse and SuccessFactors. Thanks to our rich API and extensive experience we're able to deliver capabilities like candidate self-serve scheduling for the most complex of use cases.
As an Account Executive for HR products at Cronofy you will be working with prospects in corporate recruiting functions to identify their needs and match them to Cronofy services where appropriate. You will be supported in this by customer success, engineering and the CEO.
Success in this role will be driven by your ability to engage with talent professionals, understand their scheduling use cases and help them explore whether Cronofy is a viable partner for them.
Our sales approach is consultative. We have unparalleled experience in the requirements of interview scheduling and we're happy to share. Often we're helping our prospects to raise their expectations of what is possible. You will be a responsive, supportive and knowledgable guide for the evaluation process and maintain the commercial relationship as they become a customer.
You will be working closely with the marketing team to generate leads through inbound driving activity, targeted campaigns and your own prospecting. We have a rich content program specifically focused on sharing our expertise in interview scheduling.
Whilst the marketing team will be supporting you with inbound leads sourced through a range of activities. You will be expected to generate your own prospects though.
Progress will be tracked by sales metrics and personal targets set against monthly recurring revenues. You will be expected to deliver timely status reports and generate short and medium, term action plans to deliver KPIs and achieve targets.
Cronofy is a global business and both your inbound and outbound sales activity will need to be organised around US and European time zones.
You will have the opportunity to contribute your experience and ideas to team projects to develop and refine our sales process and account plans as well as working together with marketing and customer success to build a first class prospect experience.
How we work
We can support a predominantly remote, office based or a hybrid working model. We do really value face to face time and, under normal circumstances, encourage teams to spend regular time together either at our Nottingham office or other suitable location.
We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between this alongside their life and responsibilities outside of work.
We are direct in our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so that we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taking personally.
As a successful account executive we know you will be confident, personally and professionally competitive, and motivated to continue that success. We will also be looking for…
- Strong listening skills;
- Persistence and a drive for simplicity;
- An ability to maintain focus and work independently;
- A collaborative ethic, success is a whole company effort;
- Honesty and candour in your interactions with colleagues, clients and prospects;
- A sense of fun, we’re most definitely here to work hard but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t enjoy a laugh.
You will be able to demonstrate consistent success in an Account Executive role in a target driven SaaS HR technology business and talk confidently about what motivates you to continue that success with Cronofy.
You will be comfortable discussing HR product integrations and navigating the buying personas of corporate talent functions. Whilst you will have the backup from success and engineering for detailed technical conversations, being able to be self-sufficient in the discovery and early evaluation phases of the buying cycle will stand you in a good stead for success.
Over that time, you will have developed…
- A thorough understanding of Internet API technologies and how SaaS applications are built;
- A professional approach to selling through enabling success;
- A deep interest and knowledge of the HR sector.
Clear and focused written and verbal communication is crucial to being successful both at Cronofy as well as in this role specifically. We deal with customers around the world through email, calls and video conferencing.
If you are multi-lingual, especially fluent in French or German, you will naturally be at an advantage when selling into Cronofy’s international markets however this is not an essential requirement for the role.
- 15-30 minute introductory call with our Head of Talent.
- 45 minute introductory video call with CEO.
- Time for you to research and prepare for a discovery call role play to be given at the next stage. You will be given an example inbound request from one of our existing customers as the starting point.
- 90 minute video panel interview including the CEO. We will:
- Answer your questions
- Discuss your work history.
- Role-play the discovery call with your Cronofy pitch.
- Dive into the Cronofy culture
You will be given the opportunity to setup one to one calls with several of the Cronofy team to help you assess cultural fit.
Final discussion with the CEO by video or face to face depending on restrictions
What we offer
- £50k-£70k base per according to your experience and expertise.
- Uncapped commission scheme, OTE 40% uplift on base
- Pension scheme matched at 5%
- 25 days days holiday in addition to flexible national holidays. National holidays are added to your holiday allowance and you're not required to take them on the corresponding day.
- 5 personal development days per year to use for L&D, charitable causes or similar
- Private medical care with Bupa
- Medicash Proactive cash plan for dental, optical etc.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 mental health support
- Pleo card for work expenses, hardware, travel etc.
- A flexible approach to working; remote, office or hybrid
- A principles driven culture that provides the framework for autonomous decision making and personal development
Our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion:
Cronofy exists to schedule everything for everyone. We can only achieve this goal when we strive to foster an inclusive working environment that inspires innovative thinking. We believe everyone at Cronofy should have equal opportunity to learn, create their best work, and grow in their careers.