1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
The following is a list of the main tasks this job role will handle, but is by no means an exhaustive list and may be varied from time to time:-
- Supporting in the delivery of paid search projects, including (but not limited to);
- Communicating with other teams, including Account Managers, Client Services and Production to ensure work is properly briefed and progressed.
- Be professionally aware of the latest developments in PPC and paid media, and the latest thinking on best practice
- Stay up to date with all Google Ads certifications
- Other tasks as they arise
Applicants must have the following experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in either a PPC or related digital marketing role
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Good foundation level PPC understanding & skills
- Knowledge of best practice for CRO
- Google Ads certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach to work, focused on delivering ROI
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of your projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Appetite to learn and genuine interest in furthering your career in PPC
Experience with/of the following is desirable:-
- A basic understanding of the legal market, trends and services provided by lawyers/solicitors
- Experience of using products such as Google Data Studio
- Experience of setting up tracking in Google Tag Manager
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. This view aligns with two of our values which are to be empowering to members of our team and to collaborate with them to ensure they can excel in their role.
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days holiday + Celebration Day + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (3% from Conscious, 5% from you)
- Healthcare insurance, life insurance and critical illness protection (all after probation has been passed)
- Flexible working (we believe work is a thing you do not a place you go and Conscious is an accredited flexible employer)
- 2 paid days charity work allowance per year
- Awesome staff area
- Free eye tests
- MVP recognition programme with rewards
- Long Service rewards and recognition
- A staff referral scheme giving you the opportunity to earn up to £400 for recommending a friend.
- CycleToWork and Techscheme schemes in place
- Dog friendly office
- Hybrid working with an office base in Royal London Buildings, 42-46 Baldwin Street, Bristol, BS1 1PN or another office in central Bristol should we ever move.