Fully flexible hours
Who We Are
Cobalt provides the world's largest pentesting platform, delivering thousands of pentests per year. Cobalt's Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform is modernizing traditional pentesting. By combining a SaaS platform with an exclusive community of testers, we deliver the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. We see the Pentest as a Service model as a first step in our vision to create a new interface to the security workforce. We have seen tremendous traction over the years and today we have 1000+ customers on Cobalt's platform, ranging in size from Fortune 50 companies to emerging tech start-ups.
We are remote-first with local hubs in Austin, Boston, Berlin, and San Francisco. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We have secured more than $50M in funding from a variety of top flight investors, led by Highland Europe. We are using our funding to expand global usage and continue development of the Cobalt platform, which pioneered the Penetration test as a Service (PtaaS) model.
We are hiring a Technical Recruiter to support our software engineering, product, and design hiring initiatives. In this position, you will work directly with engineering, product, and design managers to help staff their teams. You will be responsible for proactive outreach, reviewing resumes, and conducting screening interviews. You will partner with our recruitment coordinator and sourcer to push candidates through the interview process. This is a full cycle recruitment position, so you’ll handle offer negotiation and candidate closing. Additionally, you will examine and suggest new and innovative ways we can improve our recruiting process as well as assist with building Cobalt brand awareness.
What You'll Do
- Partner with hiring managers to understand position requirements and responsibilities as well as Cobalt’s culture
- Source & attract top software engineering talent in the European, UK, and US markets
- Handle resume review in partnership with hiring managers
- Conduct initial qualification screening interviews
- Provide candidates with a smooth and professional interview process
- Use Greenhouse (ATS) to manage the candidate pipeline and interviewing activity
- Own the candidate offer process including offer negotiation, creation, and initial on-boarding process
- Build and maintain Cobalt as a global employer of choice
- 2 - 4 years of full-cycle technical recruitment experience
- Ability to multitask manage multiple openings at once, and pivot priorities based on immediate needs
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of software development languages, tools, and processes
- Established sourcing skills via tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and other social media sites
- Prior experience owning applicant tracking systems (ATS)
Bonus If You Have
- Previous startup experience
- Experience recruiting for non-technical positions
- Knowledge of cyber security
Diversity at Cobalt
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter's contribution to our mission — let's make security dance!
Please apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with pension (EU)
- Benefit from statutory healthcare (EU)
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Unlimited books
- Treat yourself to paid remote lunches
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off
- Work remotely from anywhere in the UK, or Germany
- Explore the world with our travel bonus payouts at your 2, 3, and 5 year anniversary