Who We Are
Cobalt provides the world's largest pentesting platform, delivering thousands of pentests per year. Cobalt's Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform is modernizing traditional pentesting. By combining a SaaS platform with an exclusive community of testers, we deliver the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. We see the Pentest as a Service model as a first step in our vision to create a new interface to the security workforce. We have seen tremendous traction over the years and today we have 1000+ customers on Cobalt's platform, ranging in size from Fortune 50 companies to emerging tech start-ups.
We are remote-first with local hubs in Austin, Boston, Berlin, and San Francisco. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We have secured more than $50M in funding from a variety of top flight investors, led by Highland Europe. We are using our funding to expand global usage and continue development of the Cobalt platform, which pioneered the Penetration test as a Service (PtaaS) model.
We are looking for a passionate, driven, self-starter to join our team as a Sales Enablement Program Manager. This role will be responsible for the support and delivery of various GTM Enablement programs (new hire on-boarding, ongoing training) and identifying areas of improvement across Cobalt's sales function. To be successful in this position, we need a hands-on executor who’s eager to make a huge impact within a thriving startup. This role will report to the Senior Sales Enablement Manager.
What You'll Do
- Act as a facilitator for sales training with a focus on refreshing content based on product value, new products & features and competitive positioning
- Organize and host sales onboarding sessions and coursework
- Support content development, logistics, and preparation for Sales meetings & kickoffs
- Coordinate and schedule sales training, enablement calendars and logistics
- Project manage sales enablement initiatives and sales training revamps
- Own the LMS system, manage cross-functional internal relationships, keep content up to date, build education paths and onboarding requirements
- Help develop internal technical certification programs for our sales teams
- Coach the sales team on the best use of enablement materials
- Work with sales engineering to identify gaps and implement solutions to fill those needs
- Act as liaison for other teams to ensure sales curriculum is accurate
- Track appropriate metrics for the enablement function
- Comfortable with startup environment
- Ability to work fast & prioritize competing priorities
- 4+ years of Sales Enablement and/or Program Manager experience
- Proficiency in creating and delivering training content
- Familiarity with e-learning content development processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work fast & prioritize
Bonus If You Have
- CSM and/or Partner/Channel Enablement Experience
- Security industry knowledge
- Familiarity with common sales methodologies
Diversity at Cobalt
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter's contribution to our mission — let's make security dance!
Please apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US)
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Unlimited books
- Treat yourself to paid remote lunches
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US-East
- Explore the world with our travel bonus payouts at your 2, 3, and 5 year anniversary