Fully flexible hours
Who We Are
Cobalt was founded on the belief that pentesting can be better. Our pentests start in as little as 24 hours and integrate with modern development cycles thanks to the powerful combination of a SaaS platform coupled with an exclusive community of testers known as the Cobalt Core. Accepting just 5% of applicants, the Core boasts over 400 closely vetted and highly skilled testers who jointly conduct thousands of tests each year.
Our award-winning, fully remote team is committed to helping agile businesses remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. Today, over 1,000 customers use Cobalt to run pentests on demand via Pentest as a Service, AKA PtaaS, a space which Cobalt pioneered (you could even say we wrote the book on it) and continues to lead.
We are looking for a driven People Operations Analyst to own the data analysis as it relates to Cobalt’s overall employee experience. You will develop subject matter expertise of candidate and employee data, run reports, create dashboards, elevate findings to insights and recommendations, and own People process management. You will have tremendous impact in developing infrastructure and insights that shape our People strategy and drive outstanding decision-making. This role will work closely with the entire organization and will report to the Sr. Director of People.
What You'll Do
Partner with our People team and leaders to support our teams:
- People data and analytics: Maintain and analyze our People data and projects across our ATS, HRIS, support tool, and payroll systems. Leverage data to help the People team, our leaders, and other stakeholders across Cobalt to make better decisions about People.
- Process management: Own and execute our processes in our HRIS and Jira, including onboarding, background screening, ongoing performance reviews, location transfers, organizational charts, and organizational changes.
- Optimization: Identify and lead initiatives to increase automation and self-service for our employees. Provide ad-hoc data analysis and support on People-related topics across the business.
- 4-6 years of experience in People/Human Resources, Consulting, Business Operations, Business Analytics, or similar fields
- Experience with ATS (Greenhouse preferred), HRIS, Employee Survey Platforms, Atlassian Suite (Confluence, Jira), Payroll Software, or other similar systems
- High proficiency in spreadsheets and integrations with experience or interest in learning SQL
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Immediately inspiring trust and confidence from people you interact with
- Hunger to grow and learn
Bonus If You Have
- Experience with a global organization
- Experience working at software companies and supporting software employees
Diversity at Cobalt
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter's contribution to our mission — let's make security dance!
Please apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US) or pension (EU)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US) or statutory healthcare (EU)
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Unlimited books
- Treat yourself to paid remote lunches
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off, and 16-weeks of paid parental leave
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US, the UK, or Germany
- Explore the world with our travel bonus payouts at your 2, 3, and 5-year anniversary