Who We Are
Cobalt provides the world's largest pentesting platform, delivering thousands of pentests per year. Cobalt's Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform is modernizing traditional pentesting. By combining a SaaS platform with an exclusive community of testers, we deliver the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. We see the Pentest as a Service model as a first step in our vision to create a new interface to the security workforce. We have seen tremendous traction over the years and today we have 1000+ customers on Cobalt's platform, ranging in size from Fortune 50 companies to emerging tech start-ups.
We are remote-first with local hubs in Austin, Boston, Berlin, and San Francisco. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We have secured more than $50M in funding from a variety of top flight investors, led by Highland Europe. We are using our funding to expand global usage and continue development of the Cobalt platform, which pioneered the Penetration test as a Service (PtaaS) model.
Cobalt is looking for an EMEA-based field marketer to join the demand generation marketing team. As a field marketing manager you will develop, execute and measure regional marketing plans to create awareness, build and accelerate regional sales pipeline, and engage with prospects and customers in EMEA, specifically in the DACH and UKI regions. You will leverage your experience to deliver pipeline-impacting campaigns, account-based marketing, and support events and channel partner programs. With tight alignment with regional sales, you will continually evaluate marketing programs against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions for new business and expansion pipeline. You are accountable, not afraid to take ownership, and most importantly, ready to test and innovate your programs across the customer journey. You enjoy building personal relationships with sales reps and customers in your region and see yourself as an advocate to promote their successes.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute EMEA-specific, integrated territory marketing plans in close collaboration with demand gen, sales and channel teams, aligned to regional growth objectives and new customer acquisition. Integrated marketing plans should be multi-channel, and encompass all stages of the buyer’s journey
- Be accountable for regional demand generation goals (MQLs, PQOs) and lead flow to ensure lead volume and funnel efficiencies are optimized and in-line with sales pipeline goals
- Own enablement of the regional sales development representatives for your regional campaigns, and track lead follow-up for leads in your region
- Act as primary marketing contact with local sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings, and planning sessions
- Execute on local event strategy, tactical plans and project manage from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post-event analysis for our participation in industry trade shows, field events, customer and partner events
- Work closely with Product Marketing to identify additional assets and content required for effective local demand generation programs to support the buyer's journey
- Monitor regional marketing plan metrics; incorporate learnings into programs
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience with a focus on demand generation
- Extensive experience planning and executing field marketing strategies and events for a B2B technology company or related experience
- Demonstrable expertise in account-based marketing strategies, tactics, technologies and campaign measurement
- Deep understanding of the demand waterfall and conversion optimization strategies
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your programs and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- Strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Experience utilizing Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or other CRM/automation tools required
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and willing to travel within territory
Diversity at Cobalt
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter's contribution to our mission — let's make security dance!
Please apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Why You Should Join Us
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with pension
- Treat yourself to paid remote lunches
- Get to know your team during our team events
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Unlimited books
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off
- Work remotely from anywhere in Germany
- Explore the world with our travel bonus payouts at your 2, 3, and 5 year anniversary