Fully flexible hours
Who We Are
Cobalt provides the world's largest pentesting platform, delivering thousands of pentests per year. Cobalt's Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform is modernizing traditional pentesting. By combining a SaaS platform with an exclusive community of testers, we deliver the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. We see the Pentest as a Service model as a first step in our vision to create a new interface to the security workforce. We have seen tremendous traction over the years and today we have 1000+ customers on Cobalt's platform, ranging in size from Fortune 50 companies to emerging tech start-ups.
We are remote-first with local hubs in Austin, Boston, Berlin, and San Francisco. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We have secured more than $50M in funding from a variety of top flight investors, led by Highland Europe. We are using our funding to expand global usage and continue development of the Cobalt platform, which pioneered the Penetration test as a Service (PtaaS) model.
Cobalt is looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant to support our newly joined CEO, Chris Manton-Jones. You are a highly organized team player who is comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization with particular experience at the executive level. You are self-motivated with high standards for yourself and those around you and you thrive in the fast-paced and high energy environment of a growing tech company.
What You'll Do
- Provide daily support for the CEO and assist in facilitating priority initiatives while maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Engage with and support the Executive Team as needed on initiatives and objectives
- Work closely with the CEO to understand priorities and context and maximize effectiveness
- Handle full calendar management for the CEO and anticipate next steps
- Manage all travel arrangements for the CEO as well as preparing and submitting monthly expenses
- Maintain daily email communications ensuring that action items are completed and represent the CEO on other internal communications
- Apprise the CEO of commitments and responsibilities and ensure they are prepped and prepared
- Provide support in the creation of presentations and other materials as requested
- Act as a resource for urgent and important matters of the CEO
- Maintain and track progress on a variety of projects
- Manage meeting agendas and take notes for Executive Team meetings
- Build relationships with key partners (internally and externally)
- Assist with company event planning as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in executive support with demonstrated experience supporting the C-suite
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional time management
- Demonstrated technical skills including Google Suite/MS Office and Confluence
- Ability to develop strong working relationships that allow you to anticipate what is needed
- Able to confidently multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- High level of attention to detail and the use of discretion
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for excellence
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Candidates must be located in either Jersey, UK or Berlin, Germany
Diversity at Cobalt
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter's contribution to our mission — let's make security dance!
Please apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US) or pension (UK & EU)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US) or statutory healthcare (EU)
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Unlimited books
- Treat yourself to paid remote lunches
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off, and 16-weeks of paid parental leave
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US, the UK, or Germany
- Explore the world with our travel bonus payouts at your 2, 3, and 5 year anniversary