Fully flexible hours
Who We Are
Cobalt provides the world's largest pentesting platform, delivering thousands of pentests per year. Cobalt's Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform is modernizing traditional pentesting. By combining a SaaS platform with an exclusive community of testers, we deliver the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. We see the Pentest as a Service model as a first step in our vision to create a new interface to the security workforce. We have seen tremendous traction over the years and today we have 1000+ customers on Cobalt's platform, ranging in size from Fortune 50 companies to emerging tech start-ups.
We are remote-first with local hubs in Austin, Boston, Berlin, and San Francisco. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We have secured more than $50M in funding from a variety of top flight investors, led by Highland Europe. We are using our funding to expand global usage and continue development of the Cobalt platform, which pioneered the Penetration test as a Service (PtaaS) model.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you obsessed with driving customer satisfaction? Do you like to solve problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to build and shape new customer success ideas? If you answered “Yes!” to all of those questions, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Customer Success department at Cobalt has Self-Service program for our Growth segment. The goal of the program is to develop and implement a tech-touch model that provides customers with a self-guided and automated pentesting experience. You will help us lay the groundwork for this program, roll it out to our Growth segment, develop success metrics, and drive customer satisfaction. All throughout, you will work with the rest of the team in continuously looking for ways to improve the Self-Service model to increase satisfaction and retention, and reducing churn. We are looking for a top Customer Experience Manager to join us on this adventure who can take ownership and is excited to be a builder! This is a remote position for a candidate working in the Pacific Time Zone of the United States.
What You Would Do
- Support building out, implementing, and scaling, our new Self-Service program for Growth customers
- Drive customer satisfaction, engagement, and retention by identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Assist in automating the customer experience to be primarily tech-touch
- Monitor day-to-day service execution against our KPIs
- Manage auto-renewal process for customers to assure uninterrupted product use
You Must Have
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in SaaS and/or cybersecurity
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Multi-tasking skills and the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities on-the-fly
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a team
- Enthusiasm for building something new and constantly looking for ways to improve
- Drive, no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; you collaborate and innovate
- A strong desire to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win!
Nice to Have
- Experience working with ChurnZero, Salesforce, or Gainsight
- Familiarity working with Growth and/or Self-Service customers
- Experience in Customer Success, Sales, or UX
Diversity at Cobalt
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter's contribution to our mission — let's make security dance!
Please apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US)
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Unlimited books
- Treat yourself to paid remote lunches
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US-East
- Explore the world with our travel bonus payouts at your 2, 3, and 5 year anniversary