Who We Are
The Cobalt Core is a community of highly skilled security pentesters who are passionate about what they do and who are always striving to be at the top of their game. This curated community is made up by security professionals with many years of experience as well as talented pentesters who are eager to learn the trade and show their skills. They all have a strong drive to keep up to date on the latest vulnerabilities and exploits, and the tools and methodologies to find them.
A member of the Cobalt Core believes that sharing ideas and collaborating with peers is the best way to achieve good results.
If you believe you would be a good fit to join the Cobalt Core, and you are eager to contribute to the community and participate in the Pentests running on Cobalt please apply.
Who You Are
- Respectful and honest
- Take pride in your work
- Good work ethic
- Desire to be an expert within your field
- Deep understanding of application security
- Ability to communicate your findings
Why You Should Join Us
- Work with, and learn from other highly skilled security researchers
- Get to work on many different interesting projects and applications
- Flexible work hours
- Make the internet more secure - one application at a time
- Get compensated for your time
Applicants need apply only once, applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.