3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 300 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal .
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
Carwow has recently acquired Wizzle, a car selling comparison website that helps sellers achieve a competitive price for their car with the minimum amount of effort. We work with a number of online car buyers to compare offers for an instant sale and offer them to advertise their car to our network of trusted and approved car dealers. By using our simple to follow guided car appraisal app we help add trust and transparency to used car selling, so that the price customers are quoted is the price paid by our dealers. Car buying is one of the last areas to be revolutionised by the internet - here at carwow we’re leading the online revolution.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (Minimum 2 days in either our Bournemouth or London office depending on your location, with the option to work the rest from home) and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm along with one in four Saturdays a month (day off in the week).
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do, we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
Due to huge growth we require additional; motivated and enthusiastic Sales Executives to join our Sales department.
Our sales department is the hub of the business ensuring that customers upload all the relevant information and go on to sell their car through our ‘Sell Your Car’ offering. Your role is integral to the success of the customer journey. You will demonstrate excellent skills in listening to our customers needs and positioning carwow as the best viable platform. You will be excellent at handling any issues which may arise and ensuring every customer is WOW’d by the carwow experience.
- You will utilise your sales skills to help sellers (general public) and buyers (approved car dealers) buy and sell vehicles via our automotive marketplace.
- You will provide outstanding customer service and liaise with both buyers and sellers over the phone to ensure a seamless process, securing a win-win outcome for both parties.
- You will have outstanding customer service skills and experience of working with clients over the phone and via email.
- One of our company values is Proactive - you challenge yourself to be better, and are a self-starter.
- You are Effective - you know how to deliver outstanding customer service
- You aim to WOW users, industry partners, and the carwow team. You go above and beyond in your work, doing whatever it takes to offer the best experience and service possible.
- You are Positive, with high levels of enthusiasm, along with a strong team ethic
- You have excellent spoken and written English capabilities, together with strong IT literacy and administrative skills.
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private pension scheme (carwow will match contributions up to 5%)
- Private medical health insurance with Vitality
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Subsidised gym membership (50% off David Lloyds, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health)
*if you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are conscious of the potential impact on the environment and are leading the change to Electric vehicles. To play our part, we’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’ which should increase this to approx 5,000 trees planted per month.