3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
We’re on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
carwow is backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors, with $55 million Series D funding secured in December 2021. Over 400 carwowers from 25 nationalities work with us in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal. One of our goals for 2022 is to become a Top 10 European Start-Up to work for.
About the role
Working closely with the Head of CRM and Lifecycle Team Lead, you will strategically manage and scale carwow’s automated omnichannel journeys.
As a key contributor to the team, the right person will have strong technical skills coupled with a strategic eye; being as comfortable explaining deliverability to an all-staff meeting as they are at defining a segmentation strategy.
- Leverage data and customer insight to build strategies that improve our automated journeys and maximise customer lifetime value.
- Lead operational delivery, optimisation and reporting of lifecycle campaigns across all markets and channels (Email, SMS, In-Browser).
- Scope the development, testing and deployment of new CRM channels.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to pipeline actionable data to unlock growth opportunities.
- Drive innovative ideas and solutions in response to customer needs and changing market conditions.
- Provide regular communication with stakeholders, such as the broader marketing team, country marketing managers, product teams and leadership.
- Ability to work in English
- Ability to manage, scale and analyse large volumes of complex, automated and dynamic campaigns, knowing what to measure and how to infer actionable insights.
- A strong understanding of how to optimise online funnels and campaigns to increase revenue.
- An ability to work across multiple stakeholders, from design to analytics, while prioritising multiple projects.
- Excellent business judgement, strategic thinking and problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Curious and analytical mind, familiarity with A/B testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Iterable, Braze or similar ESP
- Experience in working on an international scale, preferably for a B2C company.
- Familiarity with HTML (ability to understand where changes need to be made), CSS (preferable), Email coding (responsive design) are all nice to haves.
🗺️ 🕔 Remote and hybrid working options: (1-2 days in the office)
💶 Competitive salary
🏢 Equity in the company (share options)
🏖️ 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
💻 Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook Pro and peripherals)
🪑 Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
🌍 Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
👶 Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
📚 Learning and development budget
💬 Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
🧑🤝🧑 Refer a friend and get paid!
🥪 Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.