3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 350 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal.
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
The Brand Partnerships team leads relationships between carwow and our automotive brand partners in the UK as well as programme management and collaboration work on a day to day basis.
Working with the Head of OEM to ensure we connect with our partners to drive value across dealer networks, provide insight and drive innovation between automotive brands and carwow.
- This is a partnership focused role - regular engagement with clients, new partner pitches and building rapport. The end goal is to expand the depth and breadth of carwow’s partnerships with automotive brands in the UK.
- Creation and delivery of beautiful partnership pitch decks
- Using data and insight tools to make your pitches come alive with client-relevant data and information (SQL not necessary, but we need you to know your way around a spreadsheet)
- Proactively managing our client partnerships and ongoing projects - from working with manufacturers to onboard new retailers to stock sale campaigns, you’ll be the owner of our manufacturer projects stream of work
- Working closely with our Commercial Team to ensure the effectiveness and success of our partner brand campaigns - internal and B2B comms skills is a must for this role
- Ensuring successful delivery of projects by working collaboratively with other teams at carwow and spotting potential problems before they arise
- Automotive industry experience either at an automotive manufacturer, large dealer group or related industry business
- Experience pitching to C-Suite / Senior individuals
- An eye for detail and a creative approach to solving challenges faced by car manufacturers and their partners
- Incredible organisation skills - you’ll be juggling lots of clients who are all in different stages and all require different approaches
- An understanding of the world of advertising and media would be a bonus, although not essential
- Strong data skills with the ability to build a cohesive story for our clients using carwow’s vast reserves of data
What's on offer
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Home Office budget of £500/€550
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private medical health insurance with Vitality
- Private pension scheme (carwow will match contributions up to 5%)
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Subsidised gym membership (50% off David Lloyds, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health)
*if you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.