1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Reporting to: Bookings Manager
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 (60% working from home time offered)
Red Letter Days and Buyagift.com are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core purpose is delivering happiness, amazing people. With the vision that there should never be a reason for someone to buy an experience anywhere else. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017 and continues to go from strength to strength.
Our amazing team is now over 190 people, and we are delighted to have been awarded 2 stars in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For since 2019. Our focus on delivering happiness to our customers has recently been recognised by us being accredited to the Institute of Customer Service. Corporate social responsibility is also close to our hearts: We became carbon neutral in 2020 and have embarked on the journey to become net zero.
About the role:
As a Bookings Executive, you will take ownership of varying initiatives and collaborate to ensure the online booking journey for all online bookable products are moving forward as per the booking agenda. You will be a key stakeholder in onboarding new booking journeys introduced by the business for both Buyagift & Red Letter Days brands.
A bit more about the role:
Configuration of journeys for all online bookable products including:
- Hotel bookings
- Spa bookings
- Days Out bookings
- Theatre bookings
- Code redemptions
- Collaborate with the Production Team to ensure product booking journeys set up is aligned with target product launch schedules
- Support Bookings Manager in working with Buying and Product Teams to optimise processes used, including helping to plan, design and test new technical features and workflows
- Assist Customer Services with issue resolution related to booking system settings
- Create training resources for sharing knowledge of all booking system processes across the team
- Create IT requests for system improvements to support efficiency gains, and bugs affecting products
- Mentor Junior Execs
And now a bit about you:
- Strong proofing skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in problem solving, with analytical skills and can analyse complex processes to find opportunities for improvement
- Working knowledge of Office, Word, Excel etc. Training can be provided, should you need any
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop (cropped/basic photo editing) would be an advantage, although we can train you if you need any further training
- Strong teamwork ethic, supporting colleagues and asking for support when needed to ensure project success
- Quick learner, can think proactively and confidently build solid working relationships with peers
- Can work to deadlines, time management and organisational skills
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV and feel free to send a 'little bit about you' so we can get to know you a little bit more.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Flexible work environment
- Access to Perkbox shopping discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- Discounted gym memberships and lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, our team and the business.
To achieve fast and profitable growth by delighting our customers, providing significant volumes of incremental business to our suppliers and providing a fun & progressive working environment for our team.
To reach a stage where there is never a reason for a customer to buy an experience from anyone else. To achieve this, we aim to have the best experience selection, at market leading prices, sold through an industry leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing techniques.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. We will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Buyagift Plc & Red Letter Days to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications, it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.