Core hours 11 - 3
Recently acquired by Sage, Brightpearl is an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast-growing technology hubs in the country.
The acquisition of Brightpearl and Sage, accelerates our strategy for growth, including scaling Sage Intacct, broadening the value proposition for mid-sized businesses, and expanding Sage’s digital network.
Why you would love to join us
Brightpearl by Sage is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing fearlessly. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day-to-day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- We offer a range of benefits that complement a competitive salary, including a share save scheme, bonus opportunities, and a contribution pension plan.
- All colleagues get 25 days of paid annual leave with the option to buy up to another 5 days!
- Days for colleagues to learn or develop skills and behaviours linked to their personal or career development.
- We have the option to flex-start and end times during the week and flexible working.
- We make a difference in the communities we live and work in, with 5 volunteer days every year for philanthropic activity!
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company-wide socials and All Hands
About the Role
The primary role of the Technical Account Manager (TAM) is to help our customers achieve their business goals through using Brightpearl, thereby retaining and growing their business relationship with Brightpearl.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) position is a critical role within the Customer Success Team, where our goal is to ensure the success of our customers. Brightpearl’s TAMs proactively drive the technical and business health of our customers through proactive account management, adoption review, issue management, coordinating solutions/priorities, understanding support health, identifying best business practices, and managing all escalated customer issues which may occur.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, a previous background in supporting ERP / Accounting software / Inventory Management solutions, and who wants to add more value through customer engagement in order to provide a superior customer experience. We have an incredibly talented team and a goal-oriented and collaborative culture.
- Provide exceptional account management for all requests (business and technical) from assigned customer accounts
- Successfully manage a book of business: taking on new clients following implementation, continually providing advice and guidance, responding to client questions in a timely manner, providing Brightpearl and retail best practices
- Perform periodic business reviews to ensure clients are achieving their business goals
- Proactively review a TAM dashboard to monitor:
- Open issues with appropriate escalation
- Support tickets
- Account adoption and utilization
- Customer health
- Business Reviews Due
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Possess a deep understanding of the customers' goals via success plans
- Obtain and coordinate Brightpearl product roadmap and release schedule with customers, including new features.
- Have a deep understanding of the Brightpearl product. Be a product expert
- Contribute to feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
What are we looking for from our new Technical Account Manager?
- Technical account management experience or supporting a similar SaaS product;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Previous experience being a SaaS product expert
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.