Core hours 11 - 3
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country.Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers and we are proud to be part of the Sage Group. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- Have a voice and shape structure, team priorities and culture
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role
Brightpearl is continuing to grow and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to manage the full recruitment cycle for our US and UK based teams. If your favourite thing is matching candidates with their dream job and proactively supporting the business to attract and hire great people, then we are looking for you. This means sourcing and connecting with candidates for roles across all departments and at all levels, screening applications, and supporting hiring managers all the way through to closing the hire. Bring your experience in reaching and evaluating candidates, and your intuition for spotting the people who will positively augment the Brightpearl team, and in return, we’ll offer the opportunity for you to shape the recruitment experience, work across all teams and levels and build on your skills in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, social networking, internal databases, contact lists, and research;
- Track and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans;
- Partner with hiring managers to deliver a successful hiring process, that includes setting clear requirements for the hire, great questions to get to know the candidates and understand their potential and motivation, having diverse representation for decisions, and objective selection criteria;
- Create engaging job ads and publish in various portals. Analyse the results and adjust our priorities and focus for key roles;
- Develop methods and recruiting strategies to identify potential candidates, compare candidates' skills to the applicable job descriptions, interview candidates, determine whether a candidate is a good fit for the position, and maintain a pipeline of prospective hires.
- Proactively network and engage with potential hires through social media, professional groups and events to keep Brightpearl highly visible and attractive;
- Conduct initial phone screens, evaluate candidates and create shortlists of qualified candidates;
- Communicate effectively with the hiring team to ensure everyone is prepared and kept informed throughout the interview process;
- Meet with hiring managers to present qualified candidates and mutually agree upon those candidates to be additionally interviewed or extended an offer.
- Initiate offers to close candidates by leveraging and partnering with leaders, and other groups as necessary. Negotiate pay within a pre-determined range;
- Track hiring effectiveness metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire;
- Train and advise hiring managers on best practice hiring process, interviewing techniques and assessment methods;
- Ensure that candidates receive a quality experience throughout the hiring process and seek feedback through candidate experience surveys to help us improve;
- Ensure smooth transition from offer acceptance to onboarding with periodic check-ins with new hires;
- Build up our talent pool of potential candidates for future job openings;
- Manage relationships with our preferred Recruitment Agencies and coordinate recruitment activities;
- Advocate for diversity, inclusion and belonging, by acting as our checkpoint that we are recruiting without bias and everyone in the hiring team is trained;
- Research and keep us up to date with the latest routes to a diverse candidate market and hiring trends.
- Responsible for establishing, managing, training, and updating the recruiting process and policies by comparing and evaluating possible courses of action, and acting or making decisions after the possibilities have been evaluated.
- Manage the employee referral program and provide periodic training or information sharing about the program.
- Network with industry contacts to learn and apply industry best practices and to obtain referrals.
- Proven talent acquisition experience gained as a Recruitment Specialist or in-house Recruiter in a busy, dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience with recruitment sites like LinkedIn and Indeed;
- Knowledge of direct sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn and Facebook, with natural curiosity to seek out new ways to reach candidates;
- Build rapport quickly and foster trusted relationships, appreciating the value of helping our internal customers to achieve positive outcomes and positive engagement with candidates;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Operational effectiveness - you are highly organised and able to prioritise tasks, manage time effectively and hold self and others accountable to deliver on commitments;
- Tenacity to seek the way forward and find pragmatic solutions to problems, that deliver the right outcome for Brightpearl;
- Attention to detail - it’s important that our decisions are based on facts, and that candidates and hiring managers receive timely information and communication that is right the first time;
- Able to quickly spot opportunities and also when we need to course correct
Desirables or show us your potential to learn on the job:
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems such as Workable
- Awareness of the software industry and our competition
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with Vitality, Bupa and HealthShield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexible working and working from home opportunities
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.
**Please note, all applicants must possess the right to work in the UK**