Core hours 11 - 3
Come join one of 2022’s Best Places to Work. Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing fearlessly. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Fantastic progression opportunities in a high growth business
And that’s not all. Check out our other perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
We will not be sponsoring any visas at this time.
Remote candidates will be considered in the following US locations (AZ, FL, GA, IL, MD, NE, NC, OH, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA).
About the Role
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for leading implementations and serve as an expert during the sales cycle. You will add value throughout the solution delivery stage (ensuring quality delivery standards are met) with a smooth customer handover to the Customer Success and Support teams. An ability to manage diverse teams and balance achievement of customer objectives in conjunction with delivery timelines and budget is essential for success in this role.
- Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders (clients, third parties, vendors, and Brightpearl internal stakeholders).
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines.
- Migration of data into the Brightpearl platform.
- Configuration of Brightpearl software to address client business needs and requirements.
- Train end users on using the Brightpearl software application and best practice business processes.
- Guide end users through User Acceptance Testing.
- Initiate customers go live and provide post live support.
- Ensure key project deliverables are delivered to a high standard.
- Ensure the timely communication of risks and/or issues for deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and document accurate requirements for software configuration designed to meet the true business needs of the client.
- Primary point of contact during implementation projects for client support.
- Collaborate on timelines and deliverables with any department that may be involved with the Client’s implementation project
- Experience implementing an ERP or other transactional software applications
- Using and implementing one or more of the following systems - accounting, inventory management, sales order processing software or equivalent technology
- Experience delivering consulting & training services (customer facing)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience delivering product/technical solutions
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Great at building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Ability to work up to 20 percent of time on-site at customer locations.
Ideally you'll have
- An understanding of eCommerce technologies and online marketplaces
- An understanding of small to medium-size business operations
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2022
- Competitive compensation package: salary, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays and Your Birthday
- Work from home flexibility
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval
- Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.