Core hours 11 - 3
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country. Which is fitting, because we are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the city, and far beyond.
Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing fearlessly. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Fantastic progression opportunities in a high growth business
And that’s not all. Check out our other perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role
Our Customer Support Specialist role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into the tech scene. In this role, you will be at the forefront exemplifying our People First value assisting our customers. You will become an ecommerce expert and offer best practices to our growing retail customer base. This role may be a fit for you if you are a curious self-starter with a love to troubleshoot. This role works cross functionally with virtually all of our departments so you’ll be able to see how a SaaS company operates. Your day-to-day will consist of answering client calls, responding to emails, and resolving tickets. Come join the team and enable our retailers to grow!
- Handle inbound and outbound customer inquiries via phone and email
- Troubleshoot and replicate customer reported issues
- Document discoveries with clear reproduction steps and analysis for internal review
- Ability to recognize severity of issues and react appropriately
- Ability to work on time sensitive issues and provide timely resolution and clear customer communication
- Ability to identify and report trends and/or product knowledge gaps
- Build collaborative relationships internally within other departments
- Continuously push our self-training tools and resources to help customers be proactive
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Ensure a Customer First Approach - FIFO while prioritizing higher tiers, updating the customer in a timely manner, and fully answering tickets.
- Achieve consistently all L1 agent goals.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as eBay, Amazon etc. is preferred.
- Technical experience with SAAS platforms preferred.
- Experience with an accounting or bookkeeping package preferred.
- Working knowledge of PHP & HTML preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of APIs (RESTful preferred).
- Experience in a phone based technical role preferred.
- Retail workflow experience preferred.
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with AXA, Bupa and Health Shield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexi-time and hybrid working
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.