Core hours 11 - 3
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country. Which is fitting, because we are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the city, and far beyond.
Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing fearlessly. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Fantastic progression opportunities in a high growth business
And that’s not all. Check out our other perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Customer Success Team. The purpose of the Account Manager role is to successfully manage upsell and renewals for their allocated accounts.
An Account Manager’s duties are split across a number of key roles: relationship management, upsell and contract management, including contract renewals. Key tasks include building quotations, negotiations and closing opportunities. The role will also include the handling of all customer related queries via email, phone and online conferences. An Account Manager will also maintain accurate CRM records.
The Account Manager has to be able to work effectively whilst under pressure to ensure deadlines are met. The Account Manager also needs to have exceptional communication skills to confidently liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels, with a polite and friendly manner when handling queries.
- Processing customer renewals in the internal CRM and billing systems from quote to invoice and payment collection
- Processing customer upgrades and upsell sales in the internal CRM and billing systems from quote to invoice
- Identifying high risk customers and working on plans to retain these customers
- Working to achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly team targets
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Work with Technical Account Managers to arrange Account reviews
- Answering customers phone queries
- Producing timely reports.
- Maintaining customer CRM records.
- Managing the customer communications and making sure all emails are responded in a timely manner.
- Call on assigned client accounts for renewals and pricing negotiations
- Interact and build relationships with clients.
- Qualify your account base to identify opportunities to maximize uplift.
- Manage renewals pipeline with Salesforce CRM to ensure activity levels position you for success.
- Complete sales training classes on a regular basis. We are learners and we can always improve to be even more effective.
- Prior experience in Customer Success OR equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized
- Experience negotiating software contracts
- Experience managing customer accounts in ‘software as a service’
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software
- Understanding of the challenges a multi-channel retail business faces and how technology can solve
- Ability to drive continuous value of a cloud and/or ERP solution
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with AXA, Bupa and Health Shield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexi-time and hybrid working
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.