Fully flexible hours
boxxe enables organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. To achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences to rethink how we work and to make us better.
We’re entering a new and significant phase of our growth, which sees us rapidly transforming the way we do business. Our Public Sector sales team is a talented group of people who are passionate about putting our ‘Making Technology Human’ vision into action. We’re looking for a leader join this team to the support the growth of the business to the next level.
The Public Sector sales team work across the whole Public Sector landscape including Central and Local Gov, Defence & Intelligence, Healthcare, Education & Emergency Services. As Public Sector Bids Manager your role is to ensure boxxe retains access to the key Public Sector frameworks and gains access to more framework agreements with the aim of supporting boxxe’s ambitious growth plans.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
You will work collaboratively with the revenue-generating teams (Sales, Marketing, Technology Solutions and Partner Team) to build out a strategy to maintain our position on Frameworks, gain access to more Frameworks and be integral in the organisation’s plans for growth.
You will take the lead on boxxe’s external Public Sector engagement with framework providers. You will have a clear understanding of Public Sector framework agreements, easily navigate the complexity of the Public Sector procurement processes and critically to this role you will posses the skills to gain access to new framework agreements and win high value projects via the ITT and bids process. Leading a team of bid managers, contracts specialist and bid co-ordinators will pose no issues for you.
What you’ll be doing
- We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding and will have experience of Public Sector frameworks, and will have an analytical and creative approach to gain access to more Public Sector frameworks, understands how to maximise the opportunity and articulate the value of public sector procurement at all levels.
- Managing the bids and tender function, and support Sales Teams with proposals as required within or outside of Public Sector IT Framework Agreements.
- Management of boxxe’s relationships with Contracting Authorities and Procurement Bodies responsible for major Frameworks and projects within the Public Sector, liaising with various departments to promote initiatives that enhance and develop boxxe business working towards the annual business plan.
- Actively seeking out new business tendering opportunities via the public sources like OJEU, and other community tendering portals.
- You’ll support, develop and be part of the leadership team responsible for managing the key engagement with our clients, vendors and partners via the various public sector frameworks.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Clear understanding and experience with Public Sector frameworks, how to maintain access to these frameworks and have experience, knowledge, and skills to gain access to more new frameworks.
- Ability to understand bids, tenders and public sector terms and conditions whilst easily being able to articulate them to the non-technical.
- You are a very creative thinker and find ways to differentiate boxxe.
- You know how to prioritise your time to ensure we target the right frameworks and customer opportunities.
- You are passionate about delivering digital transformation into the Public Sector.
- You have all the necessary skills and experience in persuasive writing, bid writing and tenders.
- Proven sound commercial awareness, with experience in contract negotiation.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with customers and partners at all levels.
- IT literacy and knowledge of IT Technology market.
- Excellent team working skills and experience.
- Proven self-starter.
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to design and produce various reports to track activity.
- Line management experience.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.