Here at boxxe, we see ourselves as challengers that are dedicated to making technology human. This means rethinking how we work across our teams to support business growth.
That is why we’re looking for a passionate Microsoft Operations Specialist to come in with to manage Microsoft agreement creation, purchasing and renewal lifecycle. They will also build an understanding of Microsoft’s Licensing portals and support boxxe’s customers with any challenges they may have.
Microsoft Operations is key to the success of our Microsoft business unit, you will be working with your team to ensure the purchase and renewal of Microsoft products and services along with the creation of new agreements. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for our day-to-day operational activities. Working closely with both our experienced licensing and solutions specialists you will orchestrate our operational engagement with our customers. Your skills and knowledge will help boxxe effectively facilitate multi-million-pound licensing agreements.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Microsoft is a core technology to boxxe and makes up a significant part of our revenue. Joining the Microsoft Operations Team, part of the wider Technology Solutions group you will be part of a diverse team of subject matter experts, from software and hardware to services, solutions architecture and proposal writers, a team that is very much at the forefront of boxxe’s continuing growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Purchasing Microsoft licenses through various volume licensing models including EA, EES and MPSA.
- Managing to report consumption-based licensing such as Microsoft CSP and Azure programs.
- Reserving licenses with Microsoft for enterprise agreement programs
- Working with our specialists to create new contracts for customers.
- Being involved in the process from end to including submission of documents to Microsoft and out to our customers.
- Ensuring all internal agreement information is up to date.
Day to Day Operations
- Creation of customer and internal price files.
- Triggering internal processes around renewal and anniversaries.
- Ensuring boxxe can purchase in the most efficient available currency.
- Assisting customers with agreement and entitlement queries.
- Guiding customers around VLSC, MPSA and other Microsoft portals.
- Supporting billing and invoicing queries.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Preferred experience within a previous Microsoft Operations role.
- The ability to learn and develop new skills.
- Enjoys solving problems and takes a logical approach to work.
- Experience developing and empowering others is preferred.
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I actually find the company fantastic to work for. They are fully supportive of everything and provide quality updates on any changes to the workplace on a regular basis."
Anonymous boxxe Employee