Fully flexible hours
boxxe has started a new era with its internal systems, moving to new platforms and driving continuous development. Our internal teams focus on rapid successful solution delivery centred around our NetSuite platform.
As our Internal Project Manager, reporting to the Head of Project Management and working alongside our internal Technical, Development and project teams, you will manage a variety of projects across all aspects of boxxe’s infrastructure and systems, working in sprints to rapidly iterate.
You interface with teams across the business understanding business processes and driving the delivery of technology projects that will accelerate our business performance ensuring that all projects are delivered to a world-class standard.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
boxxe has ambitious goals, and our technology platforms are at the heart of these plans. We are taking a cloud first approach which means that iterative development of SaaS platforms alongside major business improvements need to be fully owned and managed. This is where you come in, using your high energy, driven nature to bring about systems change.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the delivery plan of our NetSuite development roadmap.
- Owning the delivery plan of all systems projects that interface with Our NetSuite ERP platform.
- Owning the delivery plan for our internal infrastructure, working with our technical teams to drive change.
- Owning the documentation set required for our internal projects ensuring that this is maintained to the highest standard.
- Working with all departments to understand business process and impact of system changes
- Working with our Change Management structure to ensure changes are validated and communicated effectively ensuring business risk is minimised.
- Reporting on progress to the boxxe board
- Owning and reporting on the project budgets
- Owning and reporting on the risk registers associated with the project workstreams to key internal stakeholders
- Working with our Learning and Development lead on user training of system changes
- Developing, improving and documenting project processes within the Project Management Team
What experience we think you’ll need
- Previous experience in fast paced agile IT Project Management would be essential
- A strong practical working knowledge of Agile and Prince2
- A Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2 or Agile
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately at all levels
- Ability to lead teams to success by documenting and following clear processes
- Excellent attention to detail and document/reporting writing skills
- Ability to work flexibly based on the needs of the live projects.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.