Fully flexible hours
boxxe is a growing technology business that must be driven and supported by the use of technology internally in order to achieve the goals that we have set ourselves. Those technology platforms must be continually evolved to meet the ever changing needs of the business, whilst maintaining the highest level of security and ensuring optimal performance.
boxxe’s Head of Internal Systems will be at the heart of the boxxe’s technology journey, driving our roadmap, looking for new ways to securely innovate and managing our ecosystem.
- You will have operational responsibility for boxxe’s internal systems
- You will be detail driven with an agile mindset
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
As Boxxe’s Head of Internal Systems you will manage our NetSuite administrator and our NetSuite Program Manager. You will work hand in hand with our Internal Project manager to deliver transformational projects. You will work alongside our service delivery teams who will deliver day to day IT operations and user support but will be guided by you as the systems owner.
You will own and lead the development of our NetSuite ERP platform and its interdependencies using Agile continuous integration, continuous delivery and deployment cycles to innovate the platform.
You will present regularly to the Exec on the system roadmap and development.
What you’ll be doing
- Own and manage the boxxe Systems roadmap, presenting to Exec and SLT regularly on progress.
- Own and be responsible for boxxe’s system architecture.
- Create streamlined processes for developing the NetSuite platform.
- Act as the Customer to our internal Service Delivery teams delivering services to boxxe.
- Use the boxxe Cyber Security team and Security Operation Centre to report on security risks and incidents, putting in place corrective actions and mitigations.
- Create streamlined processes to receive regular updates and reporting from boxxe Service Operations teams on the incidents and problems being logged by boxxe users.
- Work alongside and in support of our CISO to achieve the highest level of security for our data and systems as possible.
- Work as part of the Security Management Group to drive secure working practices, delivering successful Network Security accreditations (ISO 27001 & Cyber Essentials Plus) and fully remediated penetration tests.
- Be responsible for boxxe’s asset management, ensuring the operational teams maintain its accuracy.
- Play a fundamental role in the software and system procurement process, ensuring wider system integration and compatibility of any new application or platform.
- Guide and assist the People Team in delivering employee training on all aspects of boxxe’s systems to facilitate successful adoption and utilisation.
- Own and drive the change control process for internal system changes
- Work with business application owners to drive their development and their integration.
- Support the development of new products and services and their integration with internal systems.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with our third party suppliers, managing the contracts and relationships.
- Support business teams to ensure that they are maximising their use of our systems
- Quickly assess existing business platforms, highlighting keys risks and recommendations.
- Report regularly on key business risks, compliance and protection issues.
- Manage the boxxe NetSuite Administrator and Program Manager, working to develop themselves and the roles they perform.
- Own, manage and report on the IT budget for hardware and Software.
- Work with business teams to understand business operations and process, driving technology to streamline business practices
- Operate with a high degree of integrity and responsibility
What experience we think you’ll need
- Previous experience owning business IT systems is essential.
- Experience managing an ERP development cycle is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 essential
- A passion for technology and the business outcomes it can deliver
- Operating in an Agile results driven environment where technology is an enabler for business
- An openness to new ideas, with an innovative mindset.
- Be open, communicative and able to tailor language appropriately to all business levels
- An high level of attention to detail.
- A rigorous approach to documentation and record keeping
- People management experience and driving results through others
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.