👋 About us
BOOM is a hyper-growing technology start-up that created an automated end-to-end platform to produce and manage visual assets worldwide, leveraging cutting-edge integration services.
BOOM is vibrant and collaborative. We encourage an environment where people can express themselves and work in a way which suits their life and needs. We fit best with people that are driven and motivated. BOOM is truly international, with outstanding talents from different cultures and backgrounds. Our team relies on differences and celebrates them as our power.
Go through our blog here
Read more about our culture and values here
📝 About the job
We are looking for our Product Manager who is highly analytical, who knows how to transform data into information and who is able to develop both short and long-term product strategies.
Your mission is to keep users stuck with the product and therefore it is important to know what the best strategies are to keep the user engaged.
🔦 Here’s what you will take care of
- Lead a strategy to keep user stuck with the product across a large product area and drive cross-organizational alignment
- Drive long term expansion of products through a combination of data analysis, product ideation, and experimentation to optimize product experiences
- Understand trends in user behavior and product usage to influence expansion strategy
- Identify opportunities to expansion growth and prioritize them to maximize short term as long term expansion
- Enable execution on high-impact projects by building strong cross-functional relationships, driving clarity on goals, and implementing collaborative solutions
🎯 Who are we looking for (please submit your portfolio and CV)
- 7+ years experience working in a engagement product role
- Strong experience working in an analytical product role
- Experience in effectively collaborating across a variety of technical and non-technical functions to drive towards common product goals
- Experience in quantitative analysis geared towards drawing actionable insights from complex datasets
- Experimentation experience in designing multivariate tests, synthesize test results and build frameworks to make data-informed launch decisions
- Creative product ideation experience to apply growth tactics broadly to different product areas and think through detailed elements of a product experience
- Experience clearly communicating data driven product insights to influence leadership direction
👯 The team
The success team is one of the nascent teams. Made up of talented engineers, product designers and data scientists, its mission is central to the success of the product as it aims to keep users stuck with the product.
🤸🏻What we offer
- Quarterly Team retreats
- Extra days off
- Flexible working hours
- Leading-edge equipment
- Dedicated learning time off
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Community
- Full remote working and great headquarters in the heart of Milan
🔜 Recruiting Steps
- Discover more about the company, the position and compensation package with our Talent Acquisition team
- Initial chat with the Hiring Manager
- Deep-dive into the opportunity with our Head of Product
- Enjoy a chat with the team
BOOM is an equal opportunity workplace committed to providing a work environment that values the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.