We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
The SEO Manager will be responsible for leading a talented SEO team within one of our flagship products - ensuring best practices are met with respect to on-page optimisation, outreach, and technical SEO.
Accountable for the day-to-day operations of the team and strategy to drive product-level organic search performance, the SEO Manager will cooperate closely with other departments to ensure that Content, Design, Product, and Engineering are delivering on initiatives that comply with our high SEO standards and best practices.
The SEO Manager will be identifying individual knowledge and skills gaps within their team and address them with personalised development plans, coaching, and 1-1s; as well as ensuring the team’s performance is kept optimal through clear direction, alignment and reviews.
There’s a great opportunity to pioneer new ways of working and explore the best ways to lead a team to achieve our goals, with full support and backing from the exec team.
- Day-to-day management of SEO channel within flagship product(s); including development of SEO strategy, reporting on organic search performance and prioritisation/delivery of initiatives.
- Owning the performance management, professional development, recruitment, and onboarding of SEO practitioners to deliver on marketing objectives
- Keyword research, technical and content audits and competitor analysis to discover new opportunities and lead on implementation in cooperation other departments
- Implement and refine the company’s best practices regarding on-page optimisation, SEO-related technical requirements, and off-page optimisation
- Serve as escalation point for the Product Manager on SEO-related issues
- Mentor and increase the knowledge of SEO within the team and the rest of the organisation, documenting and presenting SEO best practices and core KPIs
- Cooperate with co-workers and external partners to ensure SEO best practices are met
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SEO; ideally within the iGaming industry
- Experience in influencing marketing/SEO strategy, fostering collaboration and informing roadmaps.
- Strong interpersonal skills, previous experience as a manager are highly desired
- Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
- High proficiency with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, LinkResearchTools, Botify, and Screaming Frog
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
- Committed to continuous improvement to keep up with the fast-paced nature of SEO
We love all people, from all walks of life. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Blexr provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Blexr is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Blexr
Gender diversity (male:female)
Spain, UK and Malta
What employees are saying
It's amazing to be a Blexarian, I have flexibility, autonomy, full trust and I always feel valued and appreciated