We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
You are the ultimate expert in user behaviour and a champion of the user experience.
You'll be responsible for gathering in-depth insights into the user’s needs, motivations, and pain points of the end-to-end customer journey of some of our products ranging from casinos to sports. You'll rely on qualitative and quantitative research, and employ a range of different techniques that are all grounded in one of three key methodologies: observation, understanding, and analysis.
At Blexr, we believe that user research is a team effort and therefore collaboration and communication will be the heart of your work. You'll work on bringing people together, and growing your influence to facilitate user-centred decision making that supports our company's and product strategies.
- Define, plan, and conduct user research (i.e., surveys, usability tests, interviews) to inform product and design decisions for various products and experiences in a timely manner.
- Take a holistic view of our understanding of our business and our users and their behaviour, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research
- Able to identify and select which research method fits best according to the phase of the product development process.
- Deliver compelling insights and actionable recommendations, presenting them alongside the outcomes of the studies to peers and stakeholders.
- Know how to recruit users for research, create screeners, how to engage research panels or techniques to recruit internal users.
- Help improve our current repository of user insights, contributing to the maintenance of a centralised and up-to-date database of user insights.
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritise research opportunities in the fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment of product teams.
- Balance business priorities and user needs. Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Communicate with stakeholders appropriately and demonstrate solid negotiation and mediation skills.
- Mentor Product Designers and less experienced UX Researchers in their own research activities (e.g., defining research questions, choosing methodologies, interview guidelines, etc.)
- Evangelise research methodologies and identify new tools to optimise the quality and efficiency of research activities. Share experiments results, learned lessons, best practices and knowledge with UX and product teams.
- Champion user research within the organisation and help to democratise UX Research across the organisation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a UX Researcher working on digital products.
- Degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field.
- Have solid working experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: remote moderated and unmoderated usability testing, ethnographic studies, diary studies, persona creation, customer journey, card and tree sorting, competitive evaluations, and similar approaches.
- Experience with quantitative research methods, comfortable with conducting UX Benchmark and A/B tests, and can synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Experience with remote moderated and unmoderated UX research tools, such as Usertesting.com, UserZoom.com, trymyUI.com, or other similar.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Fluently communicate in English and Spanish.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate research results and relevant insights in a clear, compelling way to stakeholders across the business.
- Work experience within Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Agile Methodologies.
- Team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional manner.
We love all people, from all areas of society. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr