Remote-first - With Co-Working Spaces
A little flex time
We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
Ever since Blexr went remote-first, our main objective as Internal IT team, has been to continue to provide best-in-class IT support to our users, who are spread across multiple locations in Europe.
The Senior IT Administrator will be joining our established team, to aid in improving our Internal IT physical and cloud infrastructure, security and automation, and taking on new challenges along the way.
We are looking for an experienced technical hand-on person to be our main person for research and development, and improve management of systems under the Internal IT remit.
The Blexr Internal IT team aims to have a minimum physical server footprint and remove as many dependencies as possible on our legacy servers. The Senior IT administrator’s main objective is to help our team transition from a hybrid office infrastructure to fully in the cloud.
- Manage, monitor and maintain the Blexr office servers and network infrastructure not only remotely but also physically if required.
- Implements security hardening processes according to best practices
- Coordinates with service providers
- Assists with purchasing of IT hardware
- Implements system monitoring and reporting tools for IT systems
- Is knowledgeable and able to perform all tasks and procedures in System Administrator role for teamwork
- Ensures system redundancy and continuation of services
- Documentation and knowledge sharing
- Assist with disaster recovery documentation and follows disaster recovery processes
- Backup monitoring and upkeep
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Office 365 and Azure environments
- Pro-actively eager to learn new skills and technologies, such as Mobile Device Management technologies, and develops self for current role and future progression
- Has solid security and configuration competency in networking technologies such as Firewall, Cisco Switches, Wi-Fi devices and VLAN segregation
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Windows Server and Domain Controller services, such Active Directory including DNS, DHCP, Group Policies and the works
- Is abreast with backup technologies and routines
- Is able to work on many tasks simultaneously without losing track of progress for each
We love all people, from all areas of society. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr