Remote-first - With Co-Working Spaces
A little flex time
We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
As Product Manager you’re accountable for the strategy and roadmap of one of cross functional software squads. You’ll be accountable for shaping the What and Why and working side by side with other key disciplines (UXD, SEO, Commercial) to identify and meet the needs of our customers.
You’ll be critical in driving a customer focused culture through the company, enabling those around you to understand the drivers and enablers to a great product experience.
- You are accountable for the vision and strategy for your squad, identifying the key goals and metrics that help drive feature development and delivery to meet customer outcomes
- Fostering a culture of innovation and creativity, exploring new ways of meeting customer needs to drive impact and change
- Create alignment between customer needs and commercials, bring all those around you to build strategies and roadmaps that balance our goals in the best possible way
- A key expectation includes balancing the build of scalable technology, teams and ways of working that will enable Blexr to build its foundation and grow sustainably
- You thrive in a cross functional team, know when to lead and when to be led - getting the best out of those around you
- You have experience in product comparison/affiliate business, web-based products, product led company, matrix structured organisation and agile ways of working.
- Are driven by creating impact and keeping yourself and those around you honest through data and metrics to guide decisions
- You’re familiar and comfortable with key product methodologies, OKRs, Product Canvas, JTBD and more
We love all people, from all areas of society. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr