We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
You will be the guardian of the product experience. You’ll help shape the vision for the future of our product experiences and play a key role in
delivering a user-centred design approach in what we do. You’ll be involved in all stages of the product discovery and delivery processes, from exploring business challenges to crafting and quickly iterating on high-quality design concepts.
You'll work collaboratively as part of one of our cross-disciplinary product teams focusing on products ranging from casino to sports.
You’ll use your user-centred approach to explore and create impactful user experiences that bring business value and are rationalised through data and user insights.
- Own the entire design process from research and ideation through the final pixel-perfect mockups.
- Plan and implement new designs, features, and elements, based on industry best practices.
- Partner with the Product Manager to shape the team’s roadmap turning user insights and business needs into solutions through a process of rapid exploration, product discovery, and product delivery.
- Create design concepts through sketches, user flows, wireframes and prototypes, working iteratively and embracing design thinking, agile, and lean principles.
- Create empathy maps, journey maps, and user flows that properly illustrate touch points, processes, and product functionalities.
- Facilitate and participate in discovery workshops to explore and communicate ideas.
- Plan and execute qualitative research studies together with our UXResearchers to build a greater understanding of user motivation and behaviour.
- Work closely with the development and QA teams to validate the feasibility of design solutions and ensure that design specifications are properly implemented.
- Communicate design solutions and defend design decisions to your product team, your UX peers, and stakeholders to make sure designs fit with desired business outcomes.
- Measure the impact of design changes on user and business goals and share learnings.
- Collaborate with the rest of the UX team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch-points.
- Help build out design processes, tools, and team culture.
- Minimum 4 years experience as an end-to-end Product Designer. You have already shipped complex products successfully.
- Skilled at using modern design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Invision, and Zeplin, Framer, and Principle.
- Expert in product design, user interface, interaction, visual and motion
- design, storytelling, and prototyping across web and mobile web platforms.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You seek to understand users’ needs, motivations and behaviours in order to translate them into impactful results.
- Demonstrate ability to tackle complex problems and be able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise time between multiple projects
- Experience working collaboratively in cross-disciplinary Product teams.
- Fluently communicate in English.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate your design direction and best practices in a clear, compelling way to stakeholders across the business.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholder.
- Team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in across-functional manner.
- Experience in the iGaming industry and/or designing affiliate sites will be considered an asset.
- Portfolio of design projects showcasing the above and rich with case studies that highlight UX process, iterations of wireframes, and impeccable UI. Please note we will be specifically interested in your thought process around given projects.
We love all people, from all walks of life. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Blexr provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Blexr is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Blexr
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Spain and Malta
What employees are saying
It's amazing to be a Blexarian, I have flexibility, autonomy, full trust and I always feel valued and appreciated