We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the Role
As Head of Product you’re accountable for the vision and strategy for one of our key flagship products to succeed and grow long term. You’ll be leading a team of product managers to work with other key disciplines (UXD, SEO, Commercial) to identify and meet the needs of our customers.
You’ll be critical in driving a customer focused culture through the company, enabling those around you to understand the drivers and enablers to a great product experience.
There’s huge scope with this role to pioneer and introduce best practice, with the full backing of the exec team, it’s time to make the magic happen!
- You are accountable for Blexr’s flagship product long term product vision (12 - 24 months), translate the vision into tangible strategy and drive its successful implementation to impact business results.
- Your responsibilities include fostering, creating and influencing alignment and priorities within the product department as well as all departments across the company to achieve common business and people goals.
- As a leader, your role is to instill purpose, enable autonomy, develop people and cultivate inclusion at the company level. We strive for our people to be inspired, feel safe and be fulfilled by the work they do.
- A key expectation includes balancing the build of scalable technology, teams and ways of working that will enable Blexr to build its foundation and grow sustainably.
- Experience in influencing business strategy, fostering departmental collaboration and shaping product department strategy in organisations going through a transformation.
- Has experience in product comparison/affiliate business, web-based products, product led company, matrix structured organisation and agile ways of working. Experience in igaming industry is a big bonus.
- Strategic leadership experience with a proven track record of building motivated and high performing teams.
- Motivated by the opportunity to have strategic influence and deliver tangible impact in a fast-moving and people focussed organisation.
We love all people, from all areas of society. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr