We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
As Head of Marketing Acquisition you’re accountable for the customer acquisition vision and strategy for one of our key flagship products to succeed and grow long term. You’ll be leading a team of specialist marketing managers across SEO, Paid media, CRM and more; while collaborating with other key disciplines (Product, UXD, Content, Commercial) to identify and meet the needs of our customers.
You will be critical in helping to define our product’s growth targets and be a leader responsible for executing to consistently bring them to a reality.
There’s a great opportunity to pioneer new ways of working, embed leading practices across marketing disciplines and explore the best ways to lead a team to achieve our goals, with full support and backing from the exec team.
- You are accountable for the marketing acquisition vision for one of our flagship products (6-12 months), translating the vision into tangible strategy and ensuring its successful implementation to impact business results.
- Your responsibilities include fostering, creating and influencing alignment and priorities within the SEO, Paid and CRM teams as well as all Chapters across the product to achieve common business and people goals.
- As a leader, your role is to instil purpose, enable autonomy, develop people and cultivate inclusion at the product level. We strive for our people to be inspired, feel safe, and be fulfilled by their work.
- A key expectation includes developing our customer acquisition processes to drive maximum commercial results through operational excellence.
- The teams you will be accountable for include SEO, Paid media (inc. PPC, Paid Social, programmatic), CRM and Outreach
- Experience in influencing product strategy, fostering collaboration and shaping strategy in organizations going through a transformation.
- Has strong demonstrable experience in delivering scalable customer acquisition success within fast-paced trading settings.
- Has strong demonstrable experience with utilizing quantitative analytics and qualitative user data to reduce CAC, improve marketing effectiveness and demonstrate commercial impact.
- Has experience in product comparison/affiliate business, web-based products, product-led company, matrix structured organisation, and agile working methods. Experience in iGaming industry is a bonus.
- Leadership experience with a proven track record of scaling motivated and high performing teams.
We love all people, from all areas of society. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr