Data Analyst (Web Analytics)
We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About The Role:
UK - £68,000 - £80,000
EU - €48,000 - €56,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented web analyst to help us create data-driven marketing solutions. Your responsibilities will include thoroughly analyzing a website's design, generating insightful analytics to help better understand its users, and reporting back with easy-to-understand data visualizations and clear solutions.
- Using a variety of tools to extract and analyze data generated by online user activity.
- Reporting your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand.
- Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results.
- Working with web development and marketing teams to implement effective solutions.
- Understanding the behaviour and expectations of online visitors.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and design.
- Support GA4 migration and account maintenance
- Evaluate the current use of web analytics, effectively implement, and manage our website tags and provide guidance on optimizing tagging and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, computer science, or other related fields.
- Previous data mining and analysis experience.
- Familiarity with major web analytics tools, Google Analytics (GA4) is a must
- Working knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of JAVA / JS / JSON is a huge advantage
- Proficiency in Tableau is an advantage
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety people in engineering, marketing, and creative fields.
We love all people, from all walks of life. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Blexr provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Blexr is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Blexr
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Spain and Malta
What employees are saying
It's amazing to be a Blexarian, I have flexibility, autonomy, full trust and I always feel valued and appreciated