We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
As a Content Executive in a product team, you’ll be equally at home making data-inspired recommendations about the content strategy to your colleagues, as you are rolling up your sleeves and briefing, writing, and editing content to match one of our detailed style guides.
You’ll have a critical role in managing the resources used by the Content Team and being able to deploy those resources for the best effect on the product. As a Content Executive, you’ll be operating at the intersection between product, SEO, and UX, championing the unique voice of our product and ensuring our content speaks with that voice.
- Writing, editing, and briefing content in line with product style guides and user personas.
- Coordinating the content workflow and prioritising content pieces.
- Executing Ad Hoc tasks from the commercial, and SEO teams.
- Performing competitive and qualitative content audits.
- Being accountable for the content resources deployed on your product.
- Developing new ideas for blog articles and seeing them through to delivery.
- Analysing content performance alongside the SEO team to optimise with the goal of increasing traffic.
- Providing the Content Ops Manager feedback on our freelancer writers to ensure we have ample high-quality writers available to cover all content needs across our products.
- Encourage and champion Blexr values and behaviours, being seen to incorporate these into your and others’ work.
- Previous experience as an editor or similar position.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great time management and prioritisation skills.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Ability to write and speak English at a native level is essential.
- Solid knowledge of the digital landscape and SEO best practices.
- Ability to adopt an established brand voice and adhere to strict brand and style guidelines.
- Experience within the iGaming industry is highly preferred.
We love all people, from all walks of life. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Blexr provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Blexr is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Blexr
Gender diversity (male:female)
Spain, UK and Malta
What employees are saying
It's amazing to be a Blexarian, I have flexibility, autonomy, full trust and I always feel valued and appreciated