1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role:
We believe that each new hire brings something unique and important to our culture and will contribute meaningfully to our success.
Within this, our Talent Acquisition team proactively works to build diverse candidate pipelines, provide an exceptional level of candidate experience end-to-end, and to make sure we hire fantastic talent who will thrive in their role and the wider Attest environment.
As we continue to expand and grow our UK Team, we are looking for Technical Recruiters to join us to help accelerate growth across Engineering, Data & Product.
Your focus will be to...
- Focus on building diverse candidate pipelines, understanding the existing teams’ dynamics and company demographics, and ensuring the right mix of representation in our pipelines, engaging with sourced candidates for both current and future roles
- Manage candidate pipelines and hiring processes for Research & Development roles, seeking to highlight, mitigate, and minimise bias before, during and after interviews and across all hiring decisions
- Providing an excellent candidate experience and build relationships within relevant candidate communities
- Manage the offer journey with candidates and partner with the people team to create an exceptional onboarding experience for every new hire
- Contribute to developing and provide reporting on hiring activity to key stakeholders, ensuring the business is always well informed and we can continue to improve in a data-informed way
- Support on project work that aims to improve how we hire across Attest
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have in-house experience recruiting for technical roles across skillsets including Engineering, Product, Data & Design
- You have recruited technical talent for a fast-growth UK team
- You have exposure to, and are comfortable, hiring at all levels, from entry level engineering/product/data roles to senior technical positions
- You are passionate about having a positive impact through your actions on representation, inclusion and belonging in the context of talent attraction and talent acquisition at Attest, and in the wider industry we operate in
- You enjoy sourcing - from building pipeline projects to running searches, you pride yourself on finding and attracting the best talent
- You think numbers are important and are comfortable working with data to aid planning and make better decisions
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.