Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
Your focus will be to...
- Lead the data engineering team by example and evangelise good data governance and practices across Attest
- Work closely with the Product and Data Science teams to identify opportunities, use their expertise and manage stakeholder expectations
- Grow and mature our existing data analytics platform and data products
- Take potentially complex and/or ambiguous opportunities and work with other disciplines (product, research, engineering, marketing, customer success) to turn them into problems you can solve iteratively with your team
- Maintain the analytics infrastructure, so Attest can make data-informed decisions
- Build tooling to help the ML model development life-cycle, including experimentation, logging, deployment and monitoring
- Architect infrastructure to manage data assets, models and code
- Design and implement ETL pipelines to ingest and process data from various sources
We'd love to hear from you if
- You've been a significant individual contributor in data engineering teams
- You have experience in software engineering in any modern language (preferably in Python)
- You have enthusiasm for IaC and DevOps
- You have architected, maintained and owned infrastructure for data processing and/or reporting (dbt, Looker, Snowplow etc.)
- You have understanding of ML model development process and practices (ML Ops)
- You have experience in shaping the software development lifecycle (Git, CI/CD, Docker)
Nice to have:
- Infrastructure as Code and Cloud Infrastructure knowledge (AWS, Terraform or similar)
- Knowledge of building data products
- Experience with Unix-like systems
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with ML Ops tools and methodologies
- Data pipelining knowledge (Airflow, Dagster or similar)
- Java and Go knowledge
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We're enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive period
- To help you save for your retirement, you'll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We'll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Attest provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Attest is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Attest
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, New York, USA
What employees are saying
"I enjoy working at Attest as I feel I am in control of my working life and can make decisions autonomously about when and how I work without being questioned. Everyone has a strong work ethic and as long as the work is done and to a high standard, how and when it was done is not an issue. After going fully remote, I appreciate that there is no pressure now on where I work and I can come into the office as much or as little as I like. Growth and development is discussed regularly and openly which I really like."
Anonymous Attest Employee