1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for this role:
As Marketing Director at Attest you will lead Marketing and play a central role as a member of our Commercial group.
We are fortunate to have a well established Marketing team today based in both the UK and US, delivering great consistent pipeline generation, value add content, a distinctive brand and strong agency partners and tech stack.
You will be responsible for continually optimising our inbound engine and taking demand generation, content, brand and positioning activity at Attest to new heights. This means scaling inbound pipeline performance to meet growth expectations, ensuring our channel balance is optimised, whilst fostering a culture of experimentation around new channels and tactics. It also means ensuring our brand experiences across all mediums are consistent and value adding, and it means ensuring our positioning is clear and evolving as we do.
Marketing is integral to our success today. In joining you’ll be joining an empowered and trusted component of Attest’s future success, leading a team of 11, split across the UK and US.
Your focus will be to …
- Develop and oversee implementation of a marketing strategy working in sync with broader Commercial goals and strategy
- Lead a high performing team spanning all Marketing disciplines via clear goals, plans and management
- Identify strategic opportunities to increase pipeline quality and quantity
- Create clarity, consistency and impact via brand and product messaging
- Ensure excellence in execution across all channels, upskilling the team and continually optimising performance.
- Improve marketing performance reporting to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Operate hand-in-hand with Sales, Customer and Product leadership to create feedback loops and improve performance
- Plan and be overall owner of a Marketing budget
We’d love to hear from you if…
- A creative thought-leader biassed towards action. You will be strategic as well as hands on and take action to see your ideas move forward
- Proven experience in a marketing role at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Data driven leader who can track, report and analyse the result of marketing campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and juggling both short and long term priorities along with daily demands
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing and sales automation systems, particularly Salesforce
- Evidence of hiring, growing, developing, retaining and mentoring and sustained high-performance
- Demonstrable analytical ability, specifically around campaign measurement and ROI, and campaign execution skills
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.