1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role:
With North America representing Attest’s key growth market over the next two years, you will have responsibility for Attest’s North American Account Executive team and their performance against quota.
Reporting into the VP Sales, North America and based in New York, you will drive Account Executive high performance through hiring, hands-on deal support, coaching and training.
Data-driven, with exceptional people management and coaching skills, you will learn and adapt a proven go-to-market approach to drive the highest of standards across pipeline generation and conversion.
The North American Account Executive team today consists of 4 AEs with rapid expansion planned across the team over the next 6-12 months.
Attest’s culture sets us apart - it is one of ‘long term high performance’. Underpinned by a fundamental belief in the people we hire, we balance high standards, coaching and responsible autonomy to consistently influence outcomes and exceed expectations. As Director of New Business you will be responsible for cultivating this culture through your leadership as we grow.
Your focus will be to …
- Leadership: Be a trusted, reliable and leader in the business. Directly responsible for leading the North America Account Executive team to successful achievement and overachievement of their targets, and non-revenue ambitions.
- Manage and coach: Develop a high-performing AE team for long term high performance, through continual coaching, and thoughtful long-term growth & development.
- Hire and promote: Hire and retain exceptional, diverse talent into Attest’s North America AE team and be responsible for fostering, promoting and adding actively to a culture of belonging and inclusion.
- Train and enable: Work in partnership with our Sales Enablement team to align and evolve sales training for maximum impact throughout your team.
- Systematically improve and scale internally: Identify and deliver on opportunities to improve processes, methodologies and communication to increase deal count, increase contract value, reduce lead time and share learnings across the team, and rest of the business.
- Grow the opportunity: Work collaboratively with the VP Sales North America and Business Development team to identify and develop opportunities for new customer acquisition as we grow our presence in North America, and explore the targeting of new markets.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have around 3-4+ years’ experience managing and leading high-performing New Business teams and can leverage experience selling SaaS and/or Enterprise software to the North American market.
- You’ve worked within a fast growth business environment, ideally with an international footprint (does not need to be a VC backed scaleup/startup, but must have moved at a similar velocity).
- You have hired, grown, developed, retained, performance-managed, mentored and coached Account Executives and sustained high-performance.
- You have experience scaling teams from less than <10 people to 15+ people while ensuring retention and high performance across every team-member as it grows.
Pay & Benefits:
Our pay and benefits program is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognizes your experience and potential, as well as the responsibilities and expectations for your role
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you.
- 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to 10 local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season (set and communicated by Attest each year).
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you $300 to set up your home office
- A generous and flexible career growth and development budget of $500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on giving back to your community or supporting your chosen charity through volunteering
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- Employee Assistance Program run through our HR Provider
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place meaningful emphasis on teams being able to meet in person, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 135 Madison Ave, NY where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. In a normal week, we expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 2-3 days per week.