1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role:
- This role is critical to the Customer Research Operations Team; you will be ensuring our customer’s experience is the best it can be.
- As part of the team, you will make it possible for our customer’s research to run smoothly, ensuring our customers get the results they need promptly without impacting quality.
- By keeping up-to-date with the ongoing development of our product, and the way we work with our research panels, you will work with the Customer Research Operations Manager to become the go-to person in the team for anything Customer Operations related.
Your focus will be to...
- Work closely with the Customer Research Team, supporting them with their administrative day to day tasks
- Monitor existing customer research and work in our platform to optimise the quality and speed of completion of the research
- By being an expert on the platform, support your colleagues who work in our live chat by supporting live chat escalations and complex customer queries
- Communicate customer-impacting bugs and feature requests to the engineering and product teams
- Being the eyes and ears for Customer Operations, spotting issues with the product and our processes, and helping to resolve them
- Ensure the help articles available to our customers are kept up to date with product development
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You are energised by working with other people and creating cohesion in working towards shared goals
- You have attention to detail and enjoy working in both a methodological and agile way, with an ability to prioritise
- You enjoy working in cross-functional and integrated ways - recognising the value of the entirety of an organisation
- You want to ensure customers see value in the product and give them the best possible experience
- You are a confident and thoughtful communicator, able to adapt your style to different audiences
- You enjoy spotting and solving problems - sharing the solution in a clear and concise way
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.