Anthemis cultivates change in the financial system by building, growing, and sustaining businesses committed to improving the world. Our deep understanding of markets and models, passion for emerging technology and spirit of collaboration inspire everything we do. By creating fertile ground for entrepreneurs, institutions, researchers, academics, and visionaries to come together, we believe we can solve the financial services world’s most pressing challenges faster, better and for the benefit of all.
At Anthemis, the Head of Content and Editorial will lead the content strategy and implementation across Anthemis globally. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will build a high impact content engine that is strategic to Anthemis’ business. This role provides strategic and creative leadership across Anthemis’ content channels including articles, op-eds, newsletters, podcasts, events, videos, and more. Additionally, the role will provide support to our wide range of portfolio content strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to leverage the insights and perspectives of team members, and define what it means to be a thought leader in the VC space globally.
- Further establish our editorial strategy, amplifying Anthemis’ leading thought leadership engine
- Support the wide range of portfolio companies with their content strategies
- Coordinate with the broader Anthemis team to write and publish relevant content for target audiences and channels to align with business objectives
- Manage and collaborate with freelance writers and contributors on editorial strategy
- Identify and lead opportunities for innovation across platforms, tech, audience and distribution
- Stay up to date on industry trends to create the most effective content
- Understand key distribution platforms to boost engagement across platforms (SEO, content tools, etc.)
- Measure the impact of our content marketing strategy (KPIs) and iterate to meet business objectives
- Manage content production budget
- At least 5+ years of editorial experience
- A proven track record of researching, writing, and editing skills
- Experience in applying content at events
- Equal comfort in both the strategic direction of editorial content, the leadership of other team members, and writing and reporting itself, understanding the nature of a fast-paced startup environment where one often wears different hats.
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, and prioritize workload
- Astute sense of appropriate voice and tone
- Familiarity with these tools preferred: Microsoft Word, Google Drive Suite (Docs, Sheets, Forms), WordPress
- Experience creating content based on SEO best practices
- Experience producing content for, and posting to, blog, medium, newsletters and other forums
- Comfortable working autonomously to develop new campaigns and series, and lean on the expertise of Anthemis network to draw out data and insights
- Private Healthcare - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Company pension/401k - plus company matching & Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Holidays - it's important you take time off! You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get all the public holidays
- Access to a significant L&D allowance for personal development
- Wellbeing stipend through our partner platform to encourage holistic wellbeing
- Home office kit
- The compensation range for this role is $115,000 - $139,000.
It is really important to us that we give access to opportunities to as wide a variety of people as possible. So if there is additional support we could offer you to enable you to participate, please include this is in your expression of interest.
Anthemis employs a Remote First Strategy, so we welcome applications regardless of where you call home, however, the vast majority of our team and portfolio companies right now are UK/US/Europe based and a significant proportion operates with a hybrid working model. For this reason, it's important that you're able to be timezone compatible and comfortable with traveling where needed from time to time.