Amplience dramatically simplifies how clients plan, create, manage, and deliver content. With a modern API-first approach, the Amplience solution can unleash the creativity and productivity of content and technology teams. Amplience serves more than 200 of the world’s leading retailers including Otto.de, Crate and Barrel, Boohoo, Mulberry, Shop Direct, and TUMI.
We move at a fast pace, have interesting problems to solve and are teeming with talented people committed to creating the best solutions for our customers. We recognise that employee success is core to customer success and are therefore committed to providing a culture of support and autonomy for our team in order to achieve this.
- Bug tracking software, eg Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine
- Restful APIs, JSON http requests, response codes, headers
- Database exposure, such as SQL, NoSQL, or search indexes such as elasticsearch
- Scripting language (Ruby, Python, etc) knowledge, with enough to follow flow of automated tests
- AWS or other cloud services
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years in a QA engineer role for a web, or shrink wrap software project
- Agile methodology, Scrum or Kanban and software development cycle
- Good written skills and communication within other members of the dev team
- Can work without micromanagement or external supervision, in a milestone delivery environment
- Analytics approach to ‘what it’ questions
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Amplience provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Amplience is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Amplience
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, Manchester, UK
What employees are saying
"I think Agmplience has a great flexible working policy - it feels like we're measured on what we deliver, rather than how many hours, or which hours we work."
Anonymous Amplience Employee