We’re here to rid the world of bad shopping experiences. It’s a bold aim, and one that needs both a dynamic team and a very different way of working. That’s why we want people who can weave their unique skills, experience and character into a global team that learns, shares, grows and succeeds together. Our people are all stewards of the business, helping us to win through care, commitment and conviction – and in return we open up a whole new world of flexibility around where, when and how you work. It’s an exciting time to be part of Amplience. We have new leadership, new goals and new opportunities. So let’s find out where you fit in… And if you’re still wondering what we actually do…
Amplience is the AI Content company that brings together data, performance insights and generative AI. We help 400+ of the world’s biggest brands, from Liberty and Mulberry, to Argos and Crate & Barrel, deliver persuasive content for every shopping context, fuelling truly personalized and connected experiences.
Amplience promotes at remote-first approach. All we ask is that employees are willing and able to join us, in their local office, for connection days with the rest of the team!
- Act as day to day Product Owner for a cross-functional Agile development team (SCRUM)
- Lead product discovery, engage with customers and stakeholders to research, analyse, describe, prioritise and communicate customer needs
- Manage the product backlog, write user-stories and prioritise according to business value
- Work with product leadership to establish product vision and ensure backlog is in line with strategic roadmap
- Collaborate with UX / design teams to define and develop UI designs
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience of full lifecycle product development
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrable practical experience of Agile development methodologies
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge of the principles and concepts of modern web based software development, including API first design
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Amplience provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Amplience is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Amplience
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, Manchester, UK, North Carolina, USA