A little flex time
About now you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience does. Well, we don’t do the expected. Instead, we want to tell you about what we believe in – freedom. Freedom is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us (we’d be honored) you’d better be okay with working your own way. Oh, and in case you were wondering, what we do is help create the future of customer experience. Amplience powers digital-first, commerce brands and retailers with the freedom to do more. Our headless CMS, DAM and Digital Experience Management platform allows the world's leading brand teams to manage content, not code, including GAP, GameStop, Ulta, Hobby Lobby, Crate & Barrel, Traeger, and more.
These brands are leading a momentous shift towards headless/composable eCommerce and content architecture given the strategic benefits it delivers for them. The market is primed for wide-spread adoption of this technology over the next few years and the tailwinds are building. Amplience is out in front enabling these companies to reinvent the way they create new, innovative digital experiences for faster performance, higher engagement, and increased sales. Are you in?
- Extract testable scenarios from user stories or other forms of documentation.
- Create new test plans with extracted scenarios, highlighting areas of coverage, risk and confidence.
- Feedback those metrics to stakeholders.
- Ensure tests are executed and results recorded.
- Analyses of results of execution raising defects with documented steps to recreate and suggestions of corrective actions.
- Discuss with operations risk areas for integration and system impact.
- Keep up to date with best practice in the field around tooling and methodology.
- Exploratory testing, gap analysis.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience in a QA engineer role for a web, or shrink wrap software project is a bonus or an interest in these
- Agile methodology, Scrum or Kanban and software development cycle
- Technical experience with any of the following is a bonus:
- Good written skills and communication within other members of the dev team
- Analytics approach to ‘what it’ questions
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Amplience provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Amplience is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Amplience
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, Manchester, UK
What employees are saying
"I think Agmplience has a great flexible working policy - it feels like we're measured on what we deliver, rather than how many hours, or which hours we work."
Anonymous Amplience Employee